Halo 2 Original Sangheili armour

Just started playing the campaign again and love looking between the different two versions. I noticed that the honour guards have a big head (I may be wrong). This armour reminded me of a film… Aliens.

I love the design but it still reminds me of the Alien queen, do you think this was a slight copy or just a coincidence?
Especially if you look at the flood:

1. they come from eggs like the alien facehugger
  2. They enter their victims through the mouth - like a facehugger attaching to their victims face
  3. The victim turns into the flood - The chest burster (alien) exists the victim (either way the victim dies)

I am not trying to complain as I love both franchises but is this a coincidence or not?

Maybe. I never payed much attention to the flood, as i dont really like any of the games with the flood in them because they are boring to me. I did notice the Honor Guard’s huge helmet, though.

> 2533274875841170;1:
> Just started playing the campaign again and love looking between the different two versions. I noticed that the honour guards have a big head (I may be wrong). This armour reminded me of a film… Aliens.
>
> I love the design but it still reminds me of the Alien queen, do you think this was a slight copy or just a coincidence?
> Especially if you look at the flood:
> 1. they come from eggs like the alien facehugger
> 2. They enter their victims through the mouth - like a facehugger attaching to their victims face
> 3. The victim turns into the flood - The chest burster (alien) exists the victim (either way the victim dies)
>
> I am not trying to complain as I love both franchises but is this a coincidence or not?

Ya, go onto halopedia and look up Aliens and halo comparisons. Bungie was definitely inspired by aliens when they created halo C.E.

how can i play halo 2 pc on live 2017?

Dude Aliens and Predator were just about the most prominent influences for Halo. The Sanghelii having four jaws and roaring. The flood being the Aliens. The marines being, well the marines. Johnson is practically a copy and paste of Apone. The list goes on. If you even want to ask again, just find the
cutscene from Halo CE where Chief plays the recorder from Jenkins’ helmet in the level “343 Guilty Spark”.