hALO 2 NEEDS OUR HELP888

Vote for Halo 2 here as it’s losing:

http://www.g4tv.com/vgdm/best-video-game-story-2012/vote/309/halo2-vs-metalgearsolid3/

Halo 2 is an amazing game, we can’t play it’s matchmaking anymore. Show it the respect it deserves, not to mention it made xbox live popular.

Sorry, bro. But as a die hard fan of both franchises, I cannot vote on such a thing.

Not to mention they’re two completely different games from two completely different genres and should never be compared under any circumstances…

Halo 2’s MM is out the window since this is about story. MGS wins this one in my book

Ω

> Halo 2’s MM is out the window since this is about story. MGS wins this one in my book
>
> Ω

My problem is I can’t look at just a single game from a franchise, if I see one game I instantly look at the entire franchise as whole.

So, I can’t make an honest opinion on a single game.

> > Halo 2’s MM is out the window since this is about story. MGS wins this one in my book
> >
> > Ω
>
> My problem is I can’t look at just a single game from a franchise, if I see one game I instantly look at the entire franchise as whole.
>
> So, I can’t make an honest opinion on a single game.

I understand where you’re coming from. It’s like that for me with some things.

Ω

Voted for Halo 2 simply due to the comments beneath proclaiming the same ignorance I’ve seen of young gamers.

> Halo 2’s MM is out the window since this is about story. MGS wins this one in my book
>
> Ω

I only agree because I didn’t understand the story at first. It really takes a better understanding of the surrounding timeline than most people have to get the story. Still, after halo 3, halo 2’s story was fairly clear to anyone who would just play through all 3 and pay attention to the cutscenes.

Voted for Halo 2 since it’s so much better.

voted for H2. Never heard of that other game, which means it must be a dead game. Halo 2 has an amazing story. would never vote against halo.

H2 deserves the win really.

I love both of those games. I’ve played MG longer. Those 2 are in a tie in my eyes.