So I found that the reason why my game wouldn’t load was that halo 2 multiplayer was installed so I uninstalled it because I wanted to play. Now that I’m in the mood for grinding halo 2 I can’t because the game won’t go past the 343 logo. I know that this was supposedly fixed but I still can’t find a way around it. It is also only Multiplayer and not campaign. Any Help?
Try uninstalling both campaign and multiplayer and install from steam downloader.
i did what i do now is just download halo 2 multiplayer while I’m in-game and it works fine. but if I want to play it again I need to uninstall it and repeat
You shouldn’t have to. If the problem persists go to https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/categories/360002381251-Halo-The-Master-Chief-Collection
I submitted a request. I’ll let you know how it goes
For anyone that stumbles upon this the solution was to…
- Navigate to the following location: %userprofile%\appdata\LocalLow\MCC
- Make a backup copy of all files located in this folder to a safe location.
- Delete all files in the original location, not the backup location.
- Using Steam, verify your file integrity.
- Once this verification is complete, relaunch the game and check if the issue is persisting. If the issue is resolved, you can delete the backup files.
Glad it got solved. Will keep in mind for future.