Halo 2 MP for Halo 4 in 2013?

I know Microsoft and 343i are planning to extend the lifespan of the reclamer trilogy. I also heard from Frankie and 343 that they are they want to get more people on board to the Halo franchise and its universe. With that being said, If the remake Halo2 in 2013, they could have the entire original trilogy in HD for fans and newcomers. Then they could add they Halo2 anniversary multiplayer to Halo4 and extend the lifespan of the Halo4 multiplayer.

Halo 2 is 10 in 2014.

I’d rather a full-on Halo 2 Multiplayer in remastered HD, but a map pack is good too.

> remake Halo2 in 2013

Not 2013…

Sunday, November 9th, 2014.

> > remake Halo2 in 2013
>
> Not 2013…
>
> Sunday, November 9th, 2014.

Well I know Microsoft wouldnt pass out on a year without a new Halo game, and if that’s the case there’s a higher chance for ODST 2, Halo wars 2, or something else.

I’d honestly just prefer a Halo 2 map pack with the remastered campaign.

Who the heck cares if it is a year short? I want it now! Nobody said it had to be called Halo 2 Anniversary. Just call it Halo 2 HD or something else.

Wouldn’t mind it

> Who the heck cares if it is a year short? I want it now! Nobody said it had to be called Halo 2 Anniversary. Just call it Halo 2 HD or something else.

I agree, wouldnt wan’t anything else for Halo games inbetween the Reclaimer Trilogy

Wouldn’t mind it. Just NOT Halo 4’s multiplayer. I want Halo 2’s multiplayer!! I dont care what server you have to shut down or if you gotta beg Microsoft with steak for a year, I want the Halo 2 servers back for the Halo 2 remake.

that would be a good idea

a DLC pack with an HD Port (i doubt they’re gonna remake it) and remastered maps would be nice.

I wouldn’t doubt it. They did it with CE, why not with Halo 2 aswell?

Make Halo 2 HD a launch title for the next Xbox. Guaranteed sales for the new system! Completely re-master, with cut-scenes that work! Unbelievable graphics & music. Maybe I’ll like the Arbiter this time around… All DLC maps released at launch. Sick!.. I’ll take 2 please

I must be the only person who doesn’t care for Halo 2 that much…

But, regardless, I doubt that they will bring the servers back up. I MIGHT be able to see a “Remastered” version, but the servers will probably remain down.

> I wouldn’t doubt it. They did it with CE, why not with Halo 2 aswell?

Exactly

Id take a totally remastered Halo 2 game over a map pack.

> Id take a totally remastered Halo 2 game over a map pack.

Well if they can add a map pack if they remaster it.

> I’d rather a full-on Halo 2 Multiplayer in remastered HD, but a map pack is good too.

I’d rather have a remastered Halo 2 campaign like the first Halo got. With a graphical update, terminals and small retcons(Like the look and layout of New Mombasa)

Halo 2 multiplayer is dead. Move on.