Halo 2 Missions just didn't count.

Friend and I started the massive joruney of helioskrill the other day, beating every MCC campaign on legendary. We blazed through CE, then got to enjoy the wonderful BS that is Halo 2 Legendary, probably one of the best games ever, yet it turns into a cover-shooter and gameplay stops everytime your shields go down. Anyway, we slogged through Cairo Station, Outskirts, and Metropolis, only for me to realise I haven’t been getting the achievements, and sure enough, Halo waypoint logs jack. So I guess i’ll have to redo them again. Awesome.

> 2535415086643843;1:
> Friend and I started the massive joruney of helioskrill the other day, beating every MCC campaign on legendary. We blazed through CE, then got to enjoy the wonderful BS that is Halo 2 Legendary, probably one of the best games ever, yet it turns into a cover-shooter and gameplay stops everytime your shields go down. Anyway, we slogged through Cairo Station, Outskirts, and Metropolis, only for me to realise I haven’t been getting the achievements, and sure enough, Halo waypoint logs jack. So I guess i’ll have to redo them again. Awesome.

From what I remember, the achievements are buggy and only the host can unlock them.

> 2533274870003168;2:
> > 2535415086643843;1:
> > Friend and I started the massive joruney of helioskrill the other day, beating every MCC campaign on legendary. We blazed through CE, then got to enjoy the wonderful BS that is Halo 2 Legendary, probably one of the best games ever, yet it turns into a cover-shooter and gameplay stops everytime your shields go down. Anyway, we slogged through Cairo Station, Outskirts, and Metropolis, only for me to realise I haven’t been getting the achievements, and sure enough, Halo waypoint logs jack. So I guess i’ll have to redo them again. Awesome.
>
> From what I remember, the achievements are buggy and only the host can unlock them.

I really hope this isn’t the case. Is this bug only for H2? We did just fine on Halo CE.