Halo 2 Missions are Crashing

I have attempted to beat Regret on Halo 2 several times playing co-op on legendary. Everytime I reach the end of the mission, the game will crash and send me to the dashboard (all my progress is lost). The screen goes white, I hear a humming sound, then it crashes. I refuse to play any more of the campaign unless these issues are fixed. I’m done spending countless hours trying to beat a mission on legendary to not have anything count at the end.

Anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

Had it happen on metropolis and grave mind. Except it restarted my Xbox when metropolis crashed on the final cutscene. I’ve also had issues with missions on h2 and h4 not registering completion. Had 6+ hours of game time wasted so far. Really disappointed with how buggy the game is considering it’s a collection of my favorite franchise.

I couldn’t even start a co-op game of Halo 2 with my friend over live. Is it just a live issue right now or something just introduced with the patch?

> 2533274803083525;1:
> I have attempted to beat Regret on Halo 2 several times playing co-op on legendary. Everytime I reach the end of the mission, the game will crash and send me to the dashboard (all my progress is lost). The screen goes white, I hear a humming sound, then it crashes. I refuse to play any more of the campaign unless these issues are fixed. I’m done spending countless hours trying to beat a mission on legendary to not have anything count at the end.
>
> Anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

wow, I just wrote a long winded post about this exactly!!

> 2533274793044530;3:
> I couldn’t even start a co-op game of Halo 2 with my friend over live. Is it just a live issue right now or something just introduced with the patch?

Ive been trying to start a co-op game on Legendary for weeks. Fails to load everytime.