Halo 2 MCC Rank Reset and general complaints

Hello 343,

Me and all my friends have at least been demoted back to rank 1 at least once. I thought this was fixed a few weeks ago? I have been demoted three times: once at lvl 14, 16, and 19. It seems like every time you fix one issue something breaks that you have already fixed. Are you sure you don’t have someone messing with the server side code? Either way thanks for letting me and my friends relive halo when matchmaking works. It brings back great memories and it allows us all to relieve stress and to appreciate life a little more. Thank you

Here are a few issues (recommendations)I have encountered while playing Halo 2 MCC:

1. Issues joining friends:
  • after joining message displays and disappears it says I have joined my friends party, but I remain in the find game menu. When I try to join my friend again the option to join player is “greyed out” and the game thinks I am already in his party. When I press “b” a message is displayed asking if I want to leave the group even though I am not connected.- There are times I am connected to a friends party then I get immediately kicked.- after leaving the matchmaking searching state sometimes I am placed in random gamers party and a game loads out of no where.2. Demoting Rank
  1. Voice chat drops as soon as a game is loaded.

2. Friends being placed on the opposing team

5.going into matchmaking with a party of three significantly increases matchmaking search times.

1. NO BR! and why warlord all the time? literally that is all that shows up (sometimes). (make anniversary ranked all BR start and please 4v4)

2. make a non ranked anniversary 5v5 with the maximum local party size set to 10. (I like playing custom games with my friends but it gets tedious if you have to select different game types over and over).

They are trying the best they can while focusing on the Halo 5 Beta and finishing Halo 5 so it can be shipped on time and bug free. Be patient, they’ll fix everything in due time

> 2546678360738636;2:
> They are trying the best they can while focusing on the Halo 5 Beta and finishing Halo 5 so it can be shipped on time and bug free. Be patient, they’ll fix everything in due time

screw halo 5 i just want 1/2/3 to work in MCC i dont even plan on buying halo 5

Every time i hit rank 19 i get reset its like the 8th time this month. And i probably been reset like 30 times since the game came out.

I was a -Yoinking!- 5 and got reset. I’ve seen 50s running around and they haven’t been reset yet? This entire product is too inconsistent. I’ve tried to wait but at this point it is totally ridiculous.

And no, odst does NOT make up for this.