Halo 2 Magnum

So we have our Halo CE magnum, and to be honest, it looks entirely out of place in Halo 5. To resolve this I propose we bring in the Halo 2 Anniversary Magnum to get a little bit of the CE Mag’s power, but with a less… repulsive design.

What does everyone think?

If you want a magnum with less power than the ce magnum just use the normal h5 magnum

I like the CE magnum and always have. Halo 2 magnum does look pretty cool though.

The Halo 2 Magnum was fun…on Easy mode.

The Halo 2 magnum was terrible. It looked lame, and it required duel wielding to be useful. The Halo 5 magnum, and CE magnum out class it in every way.

you do realize they purposely used the exact same design for the magnum, they didnt want to change anything about it…

What is the h5 magnum for 500 bob

halo 2 pistol was GARBAGE, duel wielding point blank it still sucked. I’d rather have the weak silenced pistol from ODST than that halo 2 crap, at least that was still good for headshots in single player.

so you want to bring what is the definition of pea shooter

youre the only person i heard who wants that useless thing. needler in long range> h2 pistol

They M6D was purposely recreated in H5 to look exactly as it did in Halo CE. Hard polygons and all. The M6C (the Halo2 mag) is utter garbage in comparison.

The h2 mag was probably my least favorite halo weapon lol. Sorry, OP.

H2 Magnum is, and always was -Yoink-.

> 2533274881086487;6:
> you do realize they purposely used the exact same design for the magnum, they didnt want to change anything about it…

exactly, as I said it looks out of place.

> 2533274805467041;11:
> They M6D was purposely recreated in H5 to look exactly as it did in Halo CE. Hard polygons and all. The M6C (the Halo2 mag) is utter garbage in comparison.

I know, but it still is such an eye sore.

> 2533274803493024;12:
> The h2 mag was probably my least favorite halo weapon lol. Sorry, OP.

I wasn’t great, but it outclasses the Halo reach magnum which I actually thought about suggesting. (I think, been a while since I played reach as my disk got scratched)

> 2533274837193094;7:
> What is the h5 magnum for 500 bob

I don’t know. As I said this is just a proposition.

> 2533274920425916;8:
> halo 2 pistol was GARBAGE, duel wielding point blank it still sucked. I’d rather have the weak silenced pistol from ODST than that halo 2 crap, at least that was still good for headshots in single player.

fair point.

Since people aren’t entirely getting my flow here, allow me to elaborate. I simply want a “classic” magnum that fits well with the Halo 5 environment, and since they added the H2A BR, I thought the Halo 2 Magnum could fit Halo 5 as nicely as the H2A BR. Seems not everyone entirely agrees with me, which is exactly why I asked for opinions.

> 2533274973681092;15:
> Since people aren’t entirely getting my flow here, allow me to elaborate. I simply want a “classic” magnum that fits well with the Halo 5 environment, and since they added the H2A BR, I thought the Halo 2 Magnum could fit Halo 5 as nicely as the H2A BR. Seems not everyone entirely agrees with me, which is exactly why I asked for opinions.

The Halo 2 Magnum is fun to shoot, but thats about all you’ll be able to do with it. Shoot. Not kill.

Halo CE looks out of place because of the texture. I think they should have done the same thing that they did with the Halo 2 BR.

The Halo 2 magnum is very satisfying to use, I admit at times in the campaign i’d trade out the common weapons, just to use It.

But I don’t think it has a place in Halo 5, it would be very pointless, even in Halo 2 multiplayer you never see someone running around with one, it was a fun weapon to use on single player but I think its as far as it goes

The weapon was only good doing the noob combo

“Halo One Pistol” (yes, that’s seriously what it’s named in-game) is ugly, and it’s not even an accurate recreation of the original gun in the first place.

The Halo 2 Pistol was worthless though. Aesthetically it’s okay looking, but functionally what would be the point of bringing it back?