Halo 2 lost saves

Hey 343. I’m not happy. Yesterday i was playing spearbreaker dlc and everything was fine. Did a manual save and exited. Today i go back on to continue and find that all my saves are gone. All from the original campaign and spearbreaker and autosaves. In my service record the time played is different than it was yesterday and it shows I’ve completed all of the original campaign and it shows my phoenix logs it also shows in the missions that I’ve done them. My xbox shows it still has game saves on the hard drive but doesn’t access them. This is not acceptable. Not happy at all. Fix your -Yoink- losing game saves should not be an issue when it saves them to the cloud and on the hard drive. Thats 2 separate save locations. How can it not access one if the other is not available.

This is hilarious. This game has been having this problems since day 1. This is unacceptable after nearly one year after release… And there is no answer.

> 2553380145882876;2:
> This is hilarious. This game has been having this problems since day 1. This is unacceptable after nearly one year after release… And there is no answer.

This has been happening scince day 1? I started have this problem a week ago. First it was just objectives, the Phoenix logs, now all my missions.

I’m going to have to talk to some people about this.