Halo 2 LASO Playlist Achievement Won’t Unlock

The Halo 2 LASO playlist summary shows all 15/15 missions complete, but the Back For More achievement does not unlock.

I completed this playlist in coop. It started us off on level 3/15 (Cairo Station), automatically skipping the first 2 levels which are just cut scenes and control introductions. We played the playlist through to completion. Once finished, the playlist summary showed 13/15 missions completed. We were unable to complete the first two missions in coop so we completed them solo. Now the Halo 2 LASO summaries show all 15/15 compete. But the achievement won’t unlock. Neither will the Halo 2 LASO nameplate. So it seems like the game itself does not recognize the playlist is complete.

> 2533274819231416;1:
> The Halo 2 LASO playlist summary shows all 15/15 missions complete, but the Back For More achievement does not unlock.
>
> I completed this playlist in coop. It started us off on level 3/15 (Cairo Station), automatically skipping the first 2 levels which are just cut scenes and control introductions. We played the playlist through to completion. Once finished, the playlist summary showed 13/15 missions completed. We were unable to complete the first two missions in coop so we completed them solo. Now the Halo 2 LASO summaries show all 15/15 compete. But the achievement won’t unlock. Neither will the Halo 2 LASO nameplate. So it seems like the game itself does not recognize the playlist is complete.

in your service record result that you have completed halo 2 laso in solo, so i can suggest to try to do the 2 intro missions in coop. Search to synchronize all by navigating in the menu.

Hey there!

I do have a solution for you, but I’ll have to invite you to a game myself in order to help. Basically, I have a save for the Halo 2 LASO playlist that is at the final mission, The Great Journey. All you have to do is join up on me, have me start the mission and then end it, then continue on with your friend to finish the mission. Because you have all other missions completed, you just have to finish this mission to unlock the achievement.

I will be online later today and throughout the week, so just send me an XBL message and add me when you would like to get that save.