Halo 2 LASO Achievement Not Unlocking

Did the halo 2 laso campaign achievement “Back for More”, I did all of the levels and such then it just didn’t unlock, posting link to pic as proof. Does any one know a fix to this, took a while, as you can imagine.

Says im 15/15 but on the completed playlists section it says 0.

> 2533274886019121;1:
> Did the halo 2 laso campaign achievement “Back for More”, I did all of the levels and such then it just didn’t unlock, posting link to pic as proof. Does any one know a fix to this, took a while, as you can imagine.
>
> Says im 15/15 but on the completed playlists section it says 0.
>
> https://twitter.com/Jaxeie/status/1240377234927616011

Did you do this co op?

If you did it solo, there’s been an issue with people unlocking achievements lately across Xbox not just MCC.

co op, my friend got his, I hosted the games too

Try booting up a mission on legendary or try another playlist, sometimes that works.

> 2533274886019121;3:
> co op, my friend got his, I hosted the games too

Did you do The Heretic and The Armory on Solo LASO before doing the Co OP Campaign?

If you didn’t I have bad news, you’d have to do it all over solo or at least The Heretic and the Armory and then do the rest in Co Op.

> 2533274811261886;4:
> Try booting up a mission on legendary or try another playlist, sometimes that works.

Just booting it up, or will i have to complete one?

> 2533274886019121;6:
> > 2533274811261886;4:
> > Try booting up a mission on legendary or try another playlist, sometimes that works.
>
> Just booting it up, or will i have to complete one?

I have had it where an achievement unlocks by booting up a new mission. Not saying that will definitely work here but worth a try.

Tried doing that, still nothing

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

bump

quick update, still nothing working. Tried going back through on legendary and doing it. Also completing a few missions on h2 laso