Halo 2 HD: A Community Lost

back in the day there was a thing called CLANS; clans were groups of friends that battled it out online competing to be the best. friends are what grew the halo community into what it WAS, not into what it is now. It’s a weak form of online multiplayer right now.

Halo 2 “the best selling xbox game ever” as they like to say on the front cover. I would like to know why they keep trying new things, when they simply DO NOT WORK, you tried making it the best of both worlds slighting towards Black Ops, which fell through because heads up 343…or whats left of bungie…Halo 2 defined it all, that’s what made your community SO LARGE, people would wait 45-1hour to play a single game at level 45 just to see if they could win.

the maps were amazing, the writing was amazing, the glitches were the best thing yet.

I have to imagine you like to make money yes? then make Halo 2 in HIGH DEFINITION. That’s all that we ask, that’s all that we want, we don’t want some new weird guns with some perks you can add on. THAT’s not what SOLD HALO…Halo sold because it took SKILL. doesn’t anymore sadly.

I want the Halo Community back, I want the CUSTOM games back, I want the HOUR LONG FFA’s, and the great times with friends again.

if you agree with me, please comment and pass this on.

Sincerely,
an old eXiT Woundz Member

I’m with you on this.

Well said. I’d love to get to play H2 mp finally.

I miss this game, and a post like this with 2 replies? This just goes to show how little of the Original Halo community is left. Hardly anyone is left that remembers the thousands of hours spent playing Halo 2. Everyone now started playing when Halo became trash to play, reach ring a bell?

It’s sad that Halo is what it is now, I wish I could go back to the Halo 2 release day and re experience everything I love about Halo again.

Hey! I want the game remade too. I just haven’t been online in a while.

Thanks everyone for the support, share this post around. Let’s get 343’s attention

Why is there no “Hell yes” in this poll?

Just to clarify, Halo 2 is already in HD on PC. I play it in 1080p.

However, I get that you want an anniversary graphics overhaul.

> Just to clarify, Halo 2 is already in HD on PC. I play it in 1080p.
>
> However, I get that you want an anniversary graphics overhaul.

Actually, you didn’t get it, we want H2 back on the xbox. PC is similar to H2 Live but not anywhere near the same.

that’s really true, PC version is much different in terms of how people maneuver over the maps, and etc.