Halo 2 Friendlies are following me now

Friendly Marine and Covenant AIs are now following like they should.

:slight_smile:

i hadnt realized that they werent…guess i was lucky, my marines were kicking butt and taking names man lol

> 2533274846171508;2:
> i hadnt realized that they werent…guess i was lucky, my marines were kicking butt and taking names man lol

There was an issue where they would stay put at a checkpoint, just stand there, until you reached the net one, then they would run to that checkpoint and stand there until hit the next one, and so on.

Halo 2 isn’t the same without David Cross following you around being a wise-guy.

Now if they can just fix the de-spawning Phantom on Regret that’s supposed to drop off the Hunters. That thing, about 3-out-of-5 times will just vanish as if flies in.

> 2533274883669557;3:
> > 2533274846171508;2:
> > i hadnt realized that they werent…guess i was lucky, my marines were kicking butt and taking names man lol
>
>
> Now if they can just fix the de-spawning Phantom on Regret that’s supposed to drop off the Hunters. That thing, about 3-out-of-5 times will just vanish as if flies in.

thats what happened!? thats so stupid lol. i played that level and they never showed up. i was wondering why that was…i hope they fix that in the next update.