Halo 2 elitist outnumbered and outdated.

Let me just start off by saying that the Halo 2 elitist who want a new halo game to be a repainted halo 2 are outnumbered, they are the minority. I have to say I love halo ce halo 2 halo 3 and halo 4 and reach we’re not all that bad if you look back on them, i admit 4 was very unbalanced. But if you people who want halo 5 to change and be the exact same as H2 do you remember how you all said sprint was a horrible idea? and in H4 it was, it was very unbalanced but now that H5 has it and balanced it out you all just go to complaining again! How in the world does having an enemy run from you make it unfair and stupid? You can run too can’t you? If you want you can use your super pro skills all you H2 pros have and just finish him off by using superior map skills and weapon strategy? Why it is so confusing to you people that someone ground pounding is not super over powered and maybe if you used radar or the thruster they give everyone you would be able to get out of the way in time! Not to mention they’re just sitting there in the air for a second or 2 just waiting to be sniped… Well that’s just a fraction of everything I can say and I hope you guys realize that 343 has all the authority to do whatever they want to do with it and they work hard in putting a balanced game out to the public, why does everyone act like 343 is a bunch of monkeys who don’t know what they’re doing when 343 themselves are the ones who came up with the stuff.

A+ generalization, bro.

Not everyone who doesn’t like the direction that Halo is going in now wants a clone of Halo 2.

People love Halo, it’s the general direction of where Halo is going which is the major problem for the Nostalgic people.

Another stupid trhead…

Falling in the minority doesn’t automatically mean you’re wrong.

> 2533274873210923;1:
> Let me just start off by saying that the Halo 2 elitist who want a new halo game to be a repainted halo 2 are outnumbered, they are the minority. I have to say I love halo ce halo 2 halo 3 and halo 4 and reach we’re not all that bad if you look back on them, i admit 4 was very unbalanced. But if you people who want halo 5 to change and be the exact same as H2 do you remember how you all said sprint was a horrible idea? and in H4 it was, it was very unbalanced but now that H5 has it and balanced it out you all just go to complaining again! How in the world does having an enemy run from you make it unfair and stupid? You can run too can’t you? If you want you can use your super pro skills all you H2 pros have and just finish him off by using superior map skills and weapon strategy? Why it is so confusing to you people that someone ground pounding is not super over powered and maybe if you used radar or the thruster they give everyone you would be able to get out of the way in time! Not to mention they’re just sitting there in the air for a second or 2 just waiting to be sniped… Well that’s just a fraction of everything I can say and I hope you guys realize that 343 has all the authority to do whatever they want to do with it and they work hard in putting a balanced game out to the public, why does everyone act like 343 is a bunch of monkeys who don’t know what they’re doing when 343 themselves are the ones who came up with the stuff.

YES

What a Derpy horrible post.

Do I need to apologize for not liking the direction Halo has been going? Man…

What I don’t get is if you like the direction of the series just enjoy it. Leading up to Halo 2 and Halo 3 I had zero arguments about the series or future titles. It all looked good to me. Reach was mostly good. I was curious about bloom and knew we could play without AAs. Felt good about that.

If you like sprint… sprint is in. Why get all worked up defending it? If it is ever removed from the series you will not hear one peep from me. I’ll just enjoy it.

The halo community in general is outnumbered and tiny compared to the gaming community. And the halo 2 purists are just a fraction of the halo community. That’s why 343i makes games that do not cater to them, they are less than 5% of the consumers who would buy their game.

> 2533274857398125;9:
> The halo community in general is outnumbered and tiny compared to the gaming community. And the halo 2 purists are just a fraction of the halo community. That’s why 343i makes games that do not cater to them, they are less than 5% of the consumers who would buy their game.

Don’t worry, 343i will alienate more Halo fans before they are done with the series. Their is nothing subtle about the changes they make.