HALO 2 COOP CAMPAIGN

Okay since pretty much all of you are saying the campaign was always like this then I will believe and tell the people that keeps asking for help to deal with it

not sure if it was a thing or not i’m just going by what I played through an that was just split screen vertically split screen and even the boss battle with tartarus one of us went down and the other was still fighting not sure what is going on but since a lot of people on this forum are saying it was always like this then I will believe with out starting our bringing an argument to the table

It’s always been like this on Legendary for most of the campaigns. Can’t remember for HCE, but I know it was like that for the others.

Sorry, but it wasn’t like that at all Rabid. That’s some kind of weird glitch, I can’t imagine they just randomly added then when they were doing the remaster of Halo 2.

I don’t remember any halos ever having to revert to last check point for any difficulty accept when the iron skull is on… The fact halo 2 does it is ridiculous. I agree with OP.

> 2533274872079944;3:
> Sorry, but it wasn’t like that at all Rabid. That’s some kind of weird glitch, I can’t imagine they just randomly added then when they were doing the remaster of Halo 2.

I went to H2C on my original xbox to confirm and it is exactly like that with legendary co-op.

That how it has always been in Halo 2 classic. Clearly you never played much or any legendary coop in Halo 2, because that was a huge deal when the game was released, and everybody was talking about it.

It’s not like that for any of the other games and never was. Just Halo 2. It won’t be fixed because that’s how it’s supposed to be.

Quit being a scrub and solo it then

> 2533274802109455;1:
> okay this needs to be addressed right away because it is getting very annoying and that fact that this wasn’t in the classic halo 2 either
>
> the problem being
> if you or your coop partner dies the mission keeps reverting back to last save
>
> this makes helping people beat legendary mode a lot more frustrating than it has to be
>
> though some may argue this makes it more challenging but when you or your partner die in BS ways or was killed by GOD O_O
>
> then it just makes people want to avoid it
>
> 343 please address this and make it like halo 1, 3, and ,4’s campaign were if one of us dies it doesn’t stop the mission it keeps going

It was always this way. Always. It’s amazing that people assume it’s a glitch without actually doing any research on it at all, and then others will argue and claim you are wrong when you correct them even though their only reason for doing so is based on what they don’t remember from 7 years ago.

Halo 2 Legendary is a pain, even on co-op. Look up some strategy videos on YouTube and I’m sure you’ll get it

You obviously didn’t play Halo 2 back in 2004, did you? If your partner dies while on legendary difficulty, you will revert to the last checkpoint regardless of if you have the iron skull on or not. This was a feature not seen in any other Halo besides 2. Get used to it because that’s what we had to deal with 10 years ago.

Or you could get a better partner who doesn’t die all the time.

Either way, it’s annoying to see all these people that think this wasn’t a thing in the original Halo 2. Go hook up an original xbox and play Halo 2 on co-op legendary. Have a player die and you will revert to the last checkpoint every single time, 100% guaranteed. It’s a part of the game.

> 2533274871683301;7:
> Quit being a scrub and solo it then

I have solo’d all of the halos

even halo wars

before I became a teenager

so stop judging and why you have to be the only one to have hate mail

i’m not complaining just point something out and some people here have agreed

> 2533274963187769;9:
> You obviously didn’t play Halo 2 back in 2004, did you? If your partner dies while on legendary difficulty, you will revert to the last checkpoint regardless of if you have the iron skull on or not. This was a feature not seen in any other Halo besides 2. Get used to it because that’s what we had to deal with 10 years ago.
>
> Or you could get a better partner who doesn’t die all the time.
>
> Either way, it’s annoying to see all these people that think this wasn’t a thing in the original Halo 2. Go hook up an original xbox and play Halo 2 on co-op legendary. Have a player die and you will revert to the last checkpoint every single time, 100% guaranteed. It’s a part of the game.

I have went through halo 2 legendary both coop and solo

and I am just making a statement…

I know its annoying to see these types of comments just wanted to see if anyone else had the same thought nothing more

> 2621068176009823;8:
> > 2533274802109455;1:
> > okay this needs to be addressed right away because it is getting very annoying and that fact that this wasn’t in the classic halo 2 either
> >
> > the problem being
> > if you or your coop partner dies the mission keeps reverting back to last save
> >
> > this makes helping people beat legendary mode a lot more frustrating than it has to be
> >
> > though some may argue this makes it more challenging but when you or your partner die in BS ways or was killed by GOD O_O
> >
> > then it just makes people want to avoid it
> >
> > 343 please address this and make it like halo 1, 3, and ,4’s campaign were if one of us dies it doesn’t stop the mission it keeps going
>
>
> It was always this way. Always. It’s amazing that people assume it’s a glitch without actually doing any research on it at all, and then others will argue and claim you are wrong when you correct them even though their only reason for doing so is based on what they don’t remember from 7 years ago.
>
> Halo 2 Legendary is a pain, even on co-op. Look up some strategy videos on YouTube and I’m sure you’ll get it

i’m not like one of those people that “assume it’s a glitch without actually doing any research on it at all” not sure if it was a thing or not i’m just going by what I played through an that was just split screen vertically split screen and even the boss battle with tartarus one of us went down and the other was still fighting not sure what is going on but since a lot of people on this forum are saying it was always like this then I will believe with out starting our bringing an argument to the table

> 2533274813166472;6:
> That how it has always been in Halo 2 classic. Clearly you never played much or any legendary coop in Halo 2, because that was a huge deal when the game was released, and everybody was talking about it.
>
> It’s not like that for any of the other games and never was. Just Halo 2. It won’t be fixed because that’s how it’s supposed to be.

not sure if it was a thing or not i’m just going by what I played through an that was just split screen vertically split screen and even the boss battle with tartarus one of us went down and the other was still fighting not sure what is going on but since a lot of people on this forum are saying it was always like this then I will believe with out starting our bringing an argument to the table