HALO 2 CLASSIC NEEDS A RANKED TEAM SLAYER PLAYLIST

After getting into several Team Slayer matches, it really has reignited my urge to rank up and strive to win matches. It felt great winning games, but ranks would make it so much sweeter. Please 343, give us some Halo 2 Classic dedicated playlists for specific game types, and make them ranked. The community will love you for it. The population won’t be spread too thin elsewhere, and it doesn’t matter too much since Halo 5 is coming out next year and 343 wants everyone to be playing that game.

Everyone says just wait and see since 343 will update playlists. But no one knows when and what will be coming. I would guess that the odds of a dedicated gametype playlist for Halo 2 are pretty low since they have showed no signs of that in the initial package. 343 has given us the most bare bones version of each game’s multiplayer possible.

Hopefully once they get matchmaking straightened out they will focus on community suggestions.

There will be one. They initially planned on having one at launch so I assume they’ll have one before too long

If you read the description for H2C playlist it says “ranks coming soon”. They’re testing the system first

> 2533274794648158;4:
> If you read the description for H2C playlist it says “ranks coming soon”. They’re testing the system first

There shouldn’t be ranks for these playlists. There needs to be ranks for specific game modes. A rank in a playlist with multiple game modes (such as the only ranked playlist there is right now) is pointless. That number next to your name means absolutely nothing.

> 2533274794640351;2:
> Hopefully once they get matchmaking straightened out they will focus on community suggestions.

From what I heard, there is a nasty bug in the rank system. Obviously, I’m not going to say anything about it in this forum, but that’s will be need to be done before Halo 2 classic will ever get a ranking system.