Halo 2 Classic Montage "Unsportsmanlike Conduct"

Hey everyone! I put together a bunch of wacky moments from Halo 2 Classic gameplay showing trick jumps, dirty kills, suicides, betrayals, accidents, and other mischief. I normally do tricks and glitches so enjoy a rare gameplay montage from me. Thanks!
-DrBizz

edit: Sorry I have no idea why it’s so hard to make a link with a video here please copy and paste into your browser!

Hey man, looking for people too play Classic Halo 2 with! If you’re interested add me on Xbox and send me a message.

Added Papas raymond

> 2533274795119789;1:
> Hey everyone! I put together a bunch of wacky moments from Halo 2 Classic gameplay showing trick jumps, dirty kills, suicides, betrayals, accidents, and other mischief. I normally do tricks and glitches so enjoy a rare gameplay montage from me. Thanks!
> -DrBizz
>
> MCC: Halo 2 Classic Montage - Unsportsmanlike Conduct - YouTube
>
> edit: Sorry I have no idea why it’s so hard to make a link with a video here please copy and paste into your browser!

Here is your link!

> 2535405449919732;4:
> > 2533274795119789;1:
> > Hey everyone! I put together a bunch of wacky moments from Halo 2 Classic gameplay showing trick jumps, dirty kills, suicides, betrayals, accidents, and other mischief. I normally do tricks and glitches so enjoy a rare gameplay montage from me. Thanks!
> > -DrBizz
> >
> > MCC: Halo 2 Classic Montage - Unsportsmanlike Conduct - YouTube
> >
> > edit: Sorry I have no idea why it’s so hard to make a link with a video here please copy and paste into your browser!
>
> Here is your link!

Thanks man, any tutorials out there on how to link a video when making a post here? I don’t think I’ve seen another forum where posing the raw link in the text box won’t automatically connect it to the video and I’ve looked through the buttons when making a post and there isn’t anything that helps. Maybe I have to learn HTML? Hahaha.

> 2533274795119789;5:
> > 2535405449919732;4:
> > > 2533274795119789;1:
> > > Hey everyone! I put together a bunch of wacky moments from Halo 2 Classic gameplay showing trick jumps, dirty kills, suicides, betrayals, accidents, and other mischief. I normally do tricks and glitches so enjoy a rare gameplay montage from me. Thanks!
> > > -DrBizz
> > >
> > > MCC: Halo 2 Classic Montage - Unsportsmanlike Conduct - YouTube
> > >
> > > edit: Sorry I have no idea why it’s so hard to make a link with a video here please copy and paste into your browser!
> >
> > Here is your link!
>
> Thanks man, any tutorials out there on how to link a video when making a post here? I don’t think I’ve seen another forum where posing the raw link in the text box won’t automatically connect it to the video and I’ve looked through the buttons when making a post and there isn’t anything that helps. Maybe I have to learn HTML? Hahaha.

Here is your solution: See how it says Recruit beside your name, but it says Marine beside mine? You must be Marine or higher to post links.

> 2535405449919732;6:
> > 2533274795119789;5:
> > > 2535405449919732;4:
> > > > 2533274795119789;1:
> > > > Hey everyone! I put together a bunch of wacky moments from Halo 2 Classic gameplay showing trick jumps, dirty kills, suicides, betrayals, accidents, and other mischief. I normally do tricks and glitches so enjoy a rare gameplay montage from me. Thanks!
> > > > -DrBizz
> > > >
> > > > MCC: Halo 2 Classic Montage - Unsportsmanlike Conduct - YouTube
> > > >
> > > > edit: Sorry I have no idea why it’s so hard to make a link with a video here please copy and paste into your browser!
> > >
> > > Here is your link!
> >
> > Thanks man, any tutorials out there on how to link a video when making a post here? I don’t think I’ve seen another forum where posing the raw link in the text box won’t automatically connect it to the video and I’ve looked through the buttons when making a post and there isn’t anything that helps. Maybe I have to learn HTML? Hahaha.
>
> Here is your solution: See how it says Recruit beside your name, but it says Marine beside mine? You must be Marine or higher to post

Ahhh okay. I don’t understand why but thanks for the explanation.

> 2533274795119789;7:
> > 2535405449919732;6:
> > > 2533274795119789;5:
> > > > 2535405449919732;4:
> > > > > 2533274795119789;1:
> > > > > Hey everyone! I put together a bunch of wacky moments from Halo 2 Classic gameplay showing trick jumps, dirty kills, suicides, betrayals, accidents, and other mischief. I normally do tricks and glitches so enjoy a rare gameplay montage from me. Thanks!
> > > > > -DrBizz
> > > > >
> > > > > MCC: Halo 2 Classic Montage - Unsportsmanlike Conduct - YouTube
> > > > >
> > > > > edit: Sorry I have no idea why it’s so hard to make a link with a video here please copy and paste into your browser!
> > > >
> > > > Here is your link!
> > >
> > > Thanks man, any tutorials out there on how to link a video when making a post here? I don’t think I’ve seen another forum where posing the raw link in the text box won’t automatically connect it to the video and I’ve looked through the buttons when making a post and there isn’t anything that helps. Maybe I have to learn HTML? Hahaha.
> >
> > Here is your solution: See how it says Recruit beside your name, but it says Marine beside mine? You must be Marine or higher to post
>
> Ahhh okay. I don’t understand why but thanks for the explanation.

You level up by posting. If you make 100 posts you get Marine (I think that’s the number). Then you can post links!