Halo 2 Classic Infection

Now that team changing is possible in custom games, infection is possible as it was played in Halo 2 Classic. However, it would be nice if infection could be added as an officially supported gametype for custom games and matchmaking, and for it to have all the functionality of the later games (no need for manual team switching). I know this is possible because the Project Cartographer team (http://www.halo2pc.com/) was able to get this working fairly well. Just an idea for future content updates.

> 2533274906921231;1:
> Now that team changing is possible in custom games, infection is possible as it was played in Halo 2 Classic. However, it would be nice if infection could be added as an officially supported gametype for custom games and matchmaking, and for it to have all the functionality of the later games (no need for manual team switching). I know this is possible because the Project Cartographer team (http://www.halo2pc.com/) was able to get this working fairly well. Just an idea for future content updates.

Halo 2 infection on Project Cartographer was my personal favorite mode! It was always disappointing to see that MCC didn’t have this game mode. And the reason why H2A’s Infection on MCC isn’t my thing is because of 3 reasons.

• H2A doesn’t play exactly the same as Halo 2 (But this is a Very minor reason) - H2A doesn’t have all the maps as Halo 2 does - (And hands down my biggest reason) MCC doesn’t have CGB, and the Social Games Version of it just doesn’t play the same in any way, whatsoever.But even with that said, Halo 2 Classic Infection is something very Special.

I would love to see H2C infection especially with the maps available for H2 which has some of the best and diverse maps.

> 2535434178342560;2:
> > 2533274906921231;1:
> > Now that team changing is possible in custom games, infection is possible as it was played in Halo 2 Classic. However, it would be nice if infection could be added as an officially supported gametype for custom games and matchmaking, and for it to have all the functionality of the later games (no need for manual team switching). I know this is possible because the Project Cartographer team (http://www.halo2pc.com/) was able to get this working fairly well. Just an idea for future content updates.
>
> Halo 2 infection on Project Cartographer was my personal favorite mode! It was always disappointing to see that MCC didn’t have this game mode. And the reason why H2A’s Infection on MCC isn’t my thing is because of 3 reasons.
> - H2A doesn’t play exactly the same as Halo 2 (But this is a Very minor reason) - H2A doesn’t have all the maps as Halo 2 does - (And hands down my biggest reason) MCC doesn’t have CGB, and the Social Games Version of it just doesn’t play the same in any way, whatsoever.But even with that said, Halo 2 Classic Infection is something very Special.

Halo 2 infection in project cartographer is such a blast :slight_smile: Great memories of playing that mode for hours and hours at a time.

Would be awesome but for it to happen there would have to be an auto switch instead of a manual switch when you become infected.

I would love to see it added as a built-in game variant.