Halo 2 Clan system in halo 5

Wouldn’t it be pretty cool if halo 5 had a clan(Spartan Company) system in the multiplayer menu like halo 2 did.

I just always missed that halo 2 clan tab it made the game more social

instead of interacting with The spartan company on the pc. you could just ad a tab into the menu for our clan/spartan companies

am i the only one that think this is a good/fun idea?

Yeah I can’t even figure the spartan company thing out on pc

> 2533274875111517;3:
> Yeah I can’t even figure the spartan company thing out on pc

i just miss the halo 2 clan system that they had

Dude, I’ve literally -Yoinked!- about not having that feature ever since halo 3 launch night. I honestly don’t know why they changed so much from halo 2 interface. It was so easy to use and navigate, and being able to see your clan and all the new members was super cool, and then clan matches! Ugh, it’s like companies just try to change things just for the sake of changing them. Like the xbox one dashboard, compared to the 360s, I have to literally take myself out of the game to do anything, when I used to have the handy dandy guide.

i miss the halo 2 menu… it was simple and easy so much less flashy then menus that come out now days.

i would love for the clan tab to come back as well, i wonder why they dont have it o_o

and i agree with cereal and milk… i hate the xbox one dash button, the 360 dash was so much more convenient and efficient, WHY WOULD YOU HAVE FRIENDS AND PARTIES, ACHIEVEMENTS AND WHAT NOT AS A SEPARATE APP! but thats something to go bug MS to do on the xbox forums

i would think it would make the game more popular
\

That would be awesome!

> 2533274837711938;2:
> am i the only one that think this is a good/fun idea?

This is an amazing idea!!!