HAlo 2 campaign.

Why do people hate halo 2 Campaign.I thought it was realy good I will be trying it on legendary.

They probably think its too hard compared to the newer Halo games, or they hate the fact most of the Campaign was cut due to time constraints.

> They probably think its too hard compared to the newer Halo games,

That’s what I think. It even drives some people to trolling, lol.

Cairo Station is realy realy hard

> Cairo Station is realy realy hard

it’s OK to go to other levels first. For most, Cairo is the most difficult.

> They probably think its too hard compared to the newer Halo games, or they hate the fact most of the Campaign was cut due to time constraints.

That’s what I vehemently hate… the amazing thing is, it’s still a fantastic Campaign in its mutilated, gutted, reduced form! :smiley:

> Cairo Station is realy realy hard

HINT: Stock up on Plasma Pistols and Battle Rifle ammo, and most importantly, take things slow.

Personally, it’s my favorite campaign. So much happens that affects the Halo universe.

It’s almost impossible to conquer on Legendary though, especially co-op.

Think you mite be right will do that mission last.any other tips you can give will be great.

Spending a good 2 days trying out Legendary is always a blast.

3 days was the fastest I beat Halo 2 on Legendary. I think I logged about 8-9 hours each of those days, so it was around a full 24 hours of gameplay to beat it on Legendary.

However, it really brings you into Halo. It’s basically playing a really good movie.

Don’t think I will be doing it that fast.

Halo: Combat Evolved nostalgia is the prime suspect i believe

Halo 2 was my favorite campaign.

That and halo CEA was mine.