Halo 2 Campaign Co-op Crash/Diconnects

Halo 2 is campaign coop is still completely broken especially on levels that include big vehicles such as scorpions and wraiths. This has been an issue for years and I know (based on going through and counting the number of people who have said to have submitted a ticket) that this has been reported via the ticket system hundreds, if not thousands, of times.

It’s also been posted to the forums countless times, yet it’s not even in the list of Known Bugs for H2 on MCC.

Is there ever going to be a fix for this so I can play the game I paid for with my friends?

At what point does a broken and unplayable game constitute fraud on behalf of the game publisher?

Can we please get an update on these issues other than the standard ticket response of “we have no solution for this bug and we have no idea when it will be fixed?”

1 Like

My friend and I have been replaying all of the games. Reach and Halo CE were fine on the MCC, but Halo 2 crashes constantly in co-op. It does appear to be on levels with lots of vehicles. We have also noticed that it crashes sometimes at the beginning of cutscenes, such as in The Oracle.

This makes the game barely playable. It is not a fun experience to go through half of a level on co op Legendary Mode and have to redo everything due to constant crashing. Halo 2 is way too good of a game for this to keep happening.