Halo 2 BR's on all maps

can half the br’s on all arena maps be made h2 versions cos I love that gun I I don’t play much warzone, not that ill ever get it any way

Probably not… considering that it’s another BR variant and not the default one, which is the only weapon variant of any to appear in the Arena. Default.

I would like to see Action Sack first. Then within Action Sack one gametype with nothing but the H2 BRs. But as of now I have given up on the idea that they are actually going to give us more gametypes.

> 2533274939018653;2:
> Probably not… considering that it’s another BR variant and not the default one, which is the only weapon variant of any to appear in the Arena. Default.

in an update they could make It that red or blue teams half etc spawns with certain variants ( spnkr h2 br CE pistol etc) while the other half has defaults. Just saying. Or they could spawn symmetrically but alternately, so h5 br then h2 br etc

We don’t need it on every map.

> 2533274825101441;3:
> I would like to see Action Sack first. Then within Action Sack one gametype with nothing but the H2 BRs. But as of now I have given up on the idea that they are actually going to give us more gametypes.

Or, if they do, like they gave us BTB initially, it’ll be ranked.
I miss the more casual, random and fun games. I don’t really get any kick or enjoyment from ranked matches :confused:

After watching This video showing off the insane bullet magnetism that the Halo 2 BR has over all the others. I say no. We don’t need a noob promoting weapon to weaken the competitiveness of arena

maybe its more spread??? ok fine I give up. -Yoink- you 343 it shuld have had less magnetism