Halo 2 BR

Which pack do i have to open to Get the classic Battlerifle from halo 2?

Gold packs.A lot of them.
The best way is to grind silver packs and then gold packs.

> 2535408730995228;2:
> Gold packs.A lot of them.
> The best way is to grind silver packs and then gold packs.

What he said silver then gold with lots of raging in between :smirk:

Best way to get a item that’s ultra rare to legendary is to first grind on your silver then to your gold. Long road ahead but that’s the cheapest & quickest way to earn those high value REQs.

yep, pretty much everything being said. i remember finally finishing the sliver grind month or two later gets perma banned for nothing. as you can imagine i was pissed off

It’s all about RNG. Just dont waste any RP on golds till silvers are done. I see people who are 145 still not finished because they pushed golds

What they said. If you have the hybrid BR that works pretty well too. I actually use that as much as the halo 2 BR.

I need H2BR skins.

> 2716903703776124;8:
> I need H2BR skins.

Unfortunately, H2 BR skins aren’t available in H5. I think they only have skins for the weapons that you spawn with. E.g. pistol, BR, DMR, SMG, and AR.

> 2533275008181400;4:
> Best way to get a item that’s ultra rare to legendary is to first grind on your silver then to your gold. Long road ahead but that’s the cheapest & quickest way to earn those high value REQs.

Ok

You’ve got to hope that the RNG is good to you man.

But seriously, as others have said, just get through your silvers first before moving onto gold. You might have to go through many, many sets of armour, helmets, emblems and other certs before unlocking the fabled H2 BR.

Gold pack

You can get it in gold packs. Though you could probably get it in the other special arena packs and warzone related packs.