Halo 2: Best game of all time

Halo 2 is my favourite game of all time, it is what got me into gaming and the halo franchise in the first place, as I used to play it on my uncles xbox original. I enjoyed playing such classic halo maps like blood gulch and headlong. Halo 2 is the main reson why I buy Xboxes to this day, just so I can play the new halo game as in my opinion most xbox exclusives are bad. So tell me your memories about halo 2.

The music, storytelling, and campaign are the three main things that get me hooked even today. There aren’t many other games where I can play any level and immediately get hooked, regardless of how many times I have already played it.

Ehhh while you make some good points, I think Reach is the GOAT, only because it just felt so nice to play. Don’t get me wrong 3 is a close second.

Halo 3 splatter traffic cone wants to know your location

Halo 2 was legendary for me. It was so good I kept replaying custom matches with my buddies as well as replaying the story campaign with my bro up until the release of Halo 3. We didn’t have internet to play the multiplayer, but if a game made me keep coming back without experiencing the full package, its special.

the music is so good along with the story

Oh man, Outskirts and Metropolis were my absolute favourite Halo levels ever!

> 2533274857841312;3:
> Ehhh while you make some good points, I think Reach is the GOAT, only because it just felt so nice to play. Don’t get me wrong 3 is a close second.

I personally think Reach is weak compared to Halo 2 and Halo 3 especially multiplayer wise. For me Halo 3 is the GOAT but everyone has their own opinions. I’m weird though because I think I’m one of the few people that doesn’t really enjoy Halo CE that much compared to the other BUNGiE Halo games, even Reach. My personal order is Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach, Halo CE, Halo 4, then Halo 5.

Not that im white knighting Xbox to the fullest

BUT have you given the new Forza game a try? its actually pretty fun. the vast open worldness scheme of it all and the customization of your dream cars allows for alot of replay ability and amusement.