Halo 2 Battle Rifle

Hey everyone,

I know this must have been posted a couple of times in the forums but there is no search function (or maybe I haven’t seen the search function). How does one unlock the Halo 2 battle rifle? I am a level 106 and haven’t even come close to unlocking it. Is it unlocked during a specific game type? I play a lot of Warzone so I don’t know if I have to play more Arena to unlock the rifle?

Random REQ pack (gold or the special Arena or Warzone packs) unless I am mistaken.

Where is it on Riptide? I always stumble upon it after getting a kill…where does it spawn lol?

atthe opposite end of the map from the fuel rod spawn at the end of the slope thingee

You get it out of Gold REQ packs, random drop. I got lucky, got it the day after it came out. Was around SR 110 I think. Just keep grindin

ill put a link. its on the right of where I died at the start. Play the vid slow frame by frame when the yellow dude is walking around at the start ull see it leaning against the wall

> 2533274822062492;1:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I know this must have been posted a couple of times in the forums but there is no search function (or maybe I haven’t seen the search function). How does one unlock the Halo 2 battle rifle? I am a level 106 and haven’t even come close to unlocking it. Is it unlocked during a specific game type? I play a lot of Warzone so I don’t know if I have to play more Arena to unlock the rifle?

Err, nearly everything is unlocked by packs, I don’t see why it should be different for the H2 BR. Only things you’ve gotta get without packs are: Helioskrill, Nightfall, Achilles and an emblem (I think?). So yeah just keep buying gold packs, one day you should have it :slight_smile:

Its a legendary mythic loadout weapon that only gets unlocked through gold packs. But like other ppl said u can pick it up on riptide and its also available in forge.

> 2533274805818439;2:
> Random REQ pack (gold or the special Arena or Warzone packs) unless I am mistaken.

Just gold and warzone packs I think… since arena packs only give cosmetics :slight_smile:

I just got it randomly at level 114.

> 2535466171875810;6:
> ill put a link. its on the right of where I died at the start. Play the vid slow frame by frame when the yellow dude is walking around at the start ull see it leaning against the wall

Thanks Omar.

The search box is conveniently located at the top of the page, mid-right, and is directly left of your profile. It is identified by the universal search icon (magnifying glass). How you missed it I cannot fathom.

It took me a while to get. I’m nearly done unlocking everything. I only have a couple helmets and I think 3 armor sets left and I just got the H2 BR like a week ago. I’m finally to the point where I can stop selling back all my weapons and vehicles for unlocks and actually start using cool weapons in Warzone. lol.

I know the Halo 2 BR lacks what many of the BR types have in Warzone in terms of scopes and kinetic rounds, but I’ll be -Yoink!- if I don’t use it anyway.

Yesterday I bought 54 packs and I didn’t unlock it. I think it’s a percentage of how far your with your Req collection.

> 2535457892133665;7:
> > 2533274822062492;1:
> > Hey everyone,
> >
> > I know this must have been posted a couple of times in the forums but there is no search function (or maybe I haven’t seen the search function). How does one unlock the Halo 2 battle rifle? I am a level 106 and haven’t even come close to unlocking it. Is it unlocked during a specific game type? I play a lot of Warzone so I don’t know if I have to play more Arena to unlock the rifle?
>
>
> Err, nearly everything is unlocked by packs, I don’t see why it should be different for the H2 BR. Only things you’ve gotta get without packs are: Helioskrill, Nightfall, Achilles and an emblem (I think?). So yeah just keep buying gold packs, one day you should have it :slight_smile:

Helioskrill became a REQ armour recently. It pissed off a lot of people who beat MCC on Legendary but didn’t hear that the Legendary armour was going to become a REQ.

I will admit to buying mine… I was drinking and playing halo and wanted it. I had already unlocked all my silver’s and quite a bit of golds I am guessing. But I went all out and got the $99 gold req bundle and got it in one of the last few packs thankfully… almost thought I wasn’t going to get it. But LOVE using it in war zone.

Finish your rares and start buying gold,

I cant believe that such a nostalgic weapon is a Mythic. Im pretty much never gonna get it unless I get it on Riptide or find one in Warzone. sigh

I love the halo 2 br it is so good.