Halo 2 battle rifle

So I’m curious, is the halo2 BR available as a req card? If so what’s the req point requirement on it? I don’t think I’ve seen any pop up in Warzone yet, and the only arena map I’ve seen it on is riptide.

Req4

i believe it is a req card, but im not sure ive only seen 3 in warzone

Yes, and 4. I cant wait until i unlock it. I love using it in arena.

You can use it at Level 4 REQ and it is an unlimited use card.

> 2533274827767375;1:
> So I’m curious, is the halo2 BR available as a req card? If so what’s the req point requirement on it? I don’t think I’ve seen any pop up in Warzone yet, and the only arena map I’ve seen it on is riptide.

ITs a REQ 4 and a loadout so once you get it. You have it. No worry about using it and losing it.

Its so bad -Yoink- I love it and its a req 4 loadout weapon so you keep it and can keep reusing it

It’s a req 4 Loadout, but it’s a legendary card as well…man i wish i could get one -.-

I have it, trust me, best loadout weapon period

> 2533274851810026;7:
> Its so bad -Yoink- I love it and its a req 4 loadout weapon so you keep it and can keep reusing it

I dont really get perfect kills too often, but with a Halo2 BR in hand the Purrrfects flow like wine.

Ehh, I love all the aesthetics of the H2 BR but honestly it underperforms compared to the other options available. Especially on maps like Stormbreak and Noctus where almost all of the engagements are at medium to long range and the longshot and sentinel br variants both perform better at these ranges. However on Escape from A.R.C. and Apex 7 I greatly enjoy using it as 99% of the engagements I find myself in on those maps are close range and this is where the H2 BR shines compared to the other BR options.

> 2533274827767375;1:
> So I’m curious, is the halo2 BR available as a req card? If so what’s the req point requirement on it? I don’t think I’ve seen any pop up in Warzone yet, and the only arena map I’ve seen it on is riptide.

I myself do not have it, but I have seen gameplay of people who do. When you unlock the H2 BR, it appears in your loadout section. It’s a level 3 or 4 req.

I prefer the Sentilel battle rifle personally. So I like to use the BR85 with a sentinel scope and laser targeter, as opposed to the BR55 with its classic scope. But I do use it often until I get to level 5.

Yes it’s a REQ unlock. I have it and I love it. The better accuracy makes it perfect for maps like stormbreak and apex 7