HALO 2 BATTLE RIFLE A POWER WEAPON?

Honestly I can do more with a Halo 2 Battle Rifle than I can with Rockets or any other weapon.

I play FFA and everytime I play Riptide I seem to slay, due to the H2 BR.

Do you think it’s a power weapon? Or is it just a throwback to the days when the BR was actually good.

Idk I guess it’s just people preference of playing I can out slay someone who has the h2 br when I have the h5 one and vice versa

Definitely not a power weapon but it does have more bullet magnetism which makes it easier to use.

I think it has a very slightly slower kill time than the h5 br. I prefer h5 br for that reason.

I have done some testing with the halo 2 br. It actually does have ever so slight more auto aim assist (bullets curve towards the enemy). Do not believe me? Go to custom games and find the spot where h5br misses and switch to h2br and it will hit.

> 2533274800252140;5:
> I have done some testing with the halo 2 br. It actually does have ever so slight more auto aim assist (bullets curve towards the enemy). Do not believe me? Go to custom games and find the spot where h5br misses and switch to h2br and it will hit.

This has been known for a while, ever since the H2BR was released.

H5 BR is better than H2’s. Personally, I find it easier to use, and with the weapon skins, scope mods, and weapon add-ons, H5’s seems to be better. However, the H2 BR is still a great weapon, and on maps like Riptide I pick it up all the time.

> 2535443271403259;1:
> Do you think it’s a power weapon? Or is it just a throwback to the days when the BR was actually good.

To answer the question, I think that many who think like me do not think the H2 BR is good enough to be a power weapon.