Halo 2 arcade edition: Post your support

Last year when the Halo 2 servers went down I was pretty devastated. I felt like I lost half of my favorite game of all time. And i’ve gone back to Halo 3 and I play reach constantly, but its been almost a year and I just can’t take it anymore. I want Halo 2 back!

I want an Arcade Edition for Halo 2 on Xbox Live. They did this for Perfect Dark, they can do it for Halo 2. It doesn’t need a graphics update either. Just ship the campaign, all the multiplayer maps that were shipped and added as DLC, and make it 15-20 bucks. Because it is now an XBLA game and not technically an original xbox game, online can return and achievments can be added.

I miss Halo 2, and so do many people here on these forums. If you want this, leave your support in the comments.

Thank You.

This is an actual pretty good idea. :wink:

common 343i read this!!!

EFF THE CAMPAIGN, RELEASE THE MULTIPLAYER AS A STAND-ALONE ARCADE GAME!!!

> EFF THE CAMPAIGN, RELEASE THE MULTIPLAYER AS A STAND-ALONE ARCADE GAME!!!

Well think about it, the campaign already exissts. You aren’t going to have to do anything about it. you might as well just have it in the game. Especially if ach. are added. Then its worth playing through.

Yes

> Yes

That comment blew my mind.

343 PLEASE THIS WAS THE HALO OF MY CHILDHOOD BRING IT BACK PLEASE!!!

> 343 PLEASE THIS WAS THE HALO OF MY CHILDHOOD BRING IT BACK PLEASE!!!

as do i

umm… they are pretty busy with Anniversary and Halo 4…so no. you kids want everything.

Why not just go buy it at Gamestop? Hell, the one near me has SEVERAL copies just sitting and collecting dust, dude. Also, return of Online? LOOOOOOLNO. It will not happen. At least not in 5-to-10 years.

I’ve seen a few thread exactly like this, and I love it! It would be amazing.

Little to no thought was put into this idea.

You do know there is a memory cap for arcade games, right? Which the Halo 2 campaign will completely surpass that cap 10 times, so that right there makes it not possible.

Okay if you really want to play halo 2 online that bad just look up “xbox connect”, or if you to play halo 2 online and get achivements buy halo 2 vista

tbh your going to be waiting along time for a Halo 2 remake , 343i is busy with Halo cea and Halo 4 (and the new Halo triology).

i would pay 100$ for this. easily.

it costs 200$? aiight i’ll pay 200$.

BRING BACK HALO 2

If it keeps it from people like you from posting 3 threads a day about it a day, I support wholeheartedly!

Everyday i think about the old halo days. They were amazing and much better than todays. As much as i want this to happen Microsoft’s hand are pretty tied. It is a great idea and many others have purposed it.