Halo 2 Anniversary will definitely be at E3.

I don’t have any proof of this, but I just wanna go on record by saying that it is going to happen. It seems fairly obvious too. I am very excited to see what it will be like, and I know I sound cocky but I don’t really care. It will be an exciting E3, this one.

Don’t assume anything until its true.

Frank O’Connor has said in numerous interviews that they have no plans for it.

> Frank O’Connor has said in numerous interviews that they have no plans for it.

That’s just what they want you to think. When some website suddenly opened preorders for an “upcoming Halo game” before Halo Xbox One was revealed, Microsoft immediately came out and said it was bogus. Not long after, new Halo is revealed and the website puts it back up. The point is, until it’s officially revealed, Microsoft or 343 are likely going to pretend it doesn’t exist (if it does indeed exist).

> Frank O’Connor has said in numerous interviews that they have no plans for it.

Same thing was said about Combat Evolved being remake before it was officially announced. Anything can happen… Phil Spencer and others have expressed potential for it. Do you think they’re just going to say it’s in the works or give us a “we can talk about it being a potential thing”. They can’t legally say yes… The “We don’t have plans for it” is the only thing they really can say whether they’re making it or not. Dev’s “lie” all the time about this stuff.

We shall see.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss leaked content, real or fake.