Halo 2: Anniversary, Ridiculous Lag in Matchmaking

Every Halo 2: Anniversary match I get into is super laggy and practically unplayable online. Every CE, Classic H2, 3, and 4 game is fine but not in Halo 2: Anniversary. Anyone else having this problem? When will this be fixed? Please Reply.

> 2533274924638889;1:
> Every Halo 2: Anniversary match I get into is super laggy and practically unplayable online. Every CE, Classic H2, 3, and 4 game is fine but not in Halo 2: Anniversary. Anyone else having this problem? When will this be fixed? Please Reply.

I have this problem but for me I think I may have it worse. I lag the entire time of EACH match I play. I haven’t found a single match with tolerable lag. I lag in Halo 2 Classic, Anniversary, and 3. I haven’t tried the others though. They really need to give us Dedicated Servers. This is ridiculous.

I was just about a thread about this. I’m literally getting no kills, just assists. Just had 18 assists in a game…only 12 kills. It’s pathetic. This is not how halo 2 used to be. I’m dying so fast and Im aiming perfectly on the head but im getting assists

343 is literally so bad…

I have the same issue, only lag on Halo 2A. Seems worse post-patch. I have heard from other forum members the issue is likely on our end, something to do with our network settings not working well with Halo 2A. There’s a thread that suggests a fix,

The frag damage in this game is unreal.

> 2533274989523242;5:
> The frag damage in this game is unreal.

So is plasma grenade damage. Just one of them takes down a warthog that hasn’t even taken a single bullet.

I’m having the exact same issue. I made a thread about it already. The lag is worse than Halo 3 back in the day. It’s insane.

As are many others, and it has been reported thousands of times already.

Like you can’t move 3 feet in one direction without moving 7 feet in the opposite direction. I hope they fix this soon. I haven’t been able to get into one H2A match without lag.

You must reclaim your god franky, fat boy yankee.

I also have intolerable lag in H2A Matchmaking. I have minimal lag in other playlists but absolutely zero lag in other games. I also just speed checked and I am getting 90 down and 10 up. I should not be lagging in anything. Nearly 4 weeks in. I’m not even mad anymore. I am just sad that once the holidays come and more games are added to my collection, Halo just isn’t going to see tray time. :’(

There net ode is wacky and p2p servers so yah. Also game requires a lot more bandwidth then the rest. The latency is ridiculous in that game.