Halo 2 Anniversary Mark VI

If there is going to be a Halo 2 Anniversary, will the Mark VI armor be the Halo 4 look? Or the original look?

Hmm… Will probably the Halo 4 look sadly.

The Halo 4 armour was different, it wasn’t the original MK6

My guess is when they remake Halo 2 they will just have a hi-res version of the traditional Mark VI that was used in H2 & H3…especially if Halo CEA is any indication of this. I mean there they could have went with a Reach-style Mark V armor set, but they gave him one that more fit his original design. I really don’t think they would change it and potentially hack off people that may or may not like H4 but would snatch up a H2 remake in a heartbeat.

> The Halo 4 armour was different, it wasn’t the original MK6

It is infact very much the same armor as in Halo 3.

The reason for the different looks is just artistic liberties, that whole nanobot theory is just made up by the fans to have an explanation to settle their minds. MKVI in Halo 4 only had a NEW firmware.

> > The Halo 4 armour was different, it wasn’t the original MK6
>
> It is infact very much the same armor as in Halo 3.
>
> The reason for the different looks is just artistic liberties, that whole nanobot theory is just made up by the fans to have an explanation to settle their minds. MKVI in Halo 4 only had a NEW firmware.

Are you kidding? The nanobots thing was directly stated by Frankie before Halo 4 released. Halo 4’s story page made note of the Chief’s Mk. VI being heavily modified. Halo 4 even features the original Mk. VI (which is likely what Mk. VI would look like if Halo 2 were remade).

They have to keep the armor exactly the same with better graphics they said in halo 4 cortana used nano bots the change chiefs armor so halo 2 is set before that, so that means no nano bots touched his suit yet, and if 343i do change that armor then im just guna keep the my orginal and not even think of H2A.

> They have to keep the armor exactly the same with better graphics they said in halo 4 cortana used nano bots the change chiefs armor so halo 2 is set before that, so that means no nano bots touched his suit yet, and if 343i do change that armor then im just guna keep the my orginal and not even think of H2A.

Classic Mk. VI is featured in Halo 4’s multiplayer, so that gives us a good idea of what it might look like.

So there will be a Halo 2 Anniversary

Unclear whether there will be an Anniversary or not. Don’t hope for anything unless 343i makes an official announcement.