Halo 2: Anniversary Map Pack Ideas

I was thinking about what 343 should do after the 3 Halo 4 DLC Map packs.
When/If 343 decide to make Halo 2: Anniversary, they should do a 6 to 8 Map DLC to come with it like Halo: CEA did. But this time round come with the rest of the Halo 4 Maps

Here are 8 recommendable Halo 2 Maps that should be remade for this map pack:

Gemini
Lockout
Midship
Relic
Sanctuary
Uplift
Waterworks
Zanzibar

Here are 8 recommendable Halo 3/Reach Maps that should be included with this map pack (or come as a separate DLC in early 2014 for Halo 2A hype):

Avalanche
Forge World (Includes Coagulations / Blood Gulch)
Guardian
High Ground
Narrows
Powerhouse
Sandtrap (Combined with Sandbox and renamed Sandstorm)
The Pits

Anyone agree with me?

my thoughts exactly. trying to remember map names…

warlock
turf
ivory tower-reach
headlong-reach
foundation
elongation
district
coagulation-reach
battle creek-reach
backwash
ascension -reach
gemini
relic
midship
lockout
zanzibar

forg3et those halo 3 maps itll get its own anniversary pack im sure. although it does suck to lose solitary and penance and the others reach had and halo 4 doesnt. plus the ones marked with reach wont be there as they are in reach currently and are unlikely. also the community playlist featured warlock and lockout as forge maps briefly. but this is my list of maps i loved from 2 not a complete list

some of those wont work without dual wielding or wont work with armor abilities im sure andi expect a mild difference like an extra hallway or a hall plugged up as was in the last anni map pack but thats all fine by me the last time they took liberties that translated to a newer feeling map so bring em on

Just lockout and Midship MLG please.

Am I the only one that wants a Last Resort (Zanzibar) remake? It is UNFORGABLE. (not forgable.)

I want remakes of all the New Mombossa maps, those were my favorites.

> We don’t need a H2 map pack in Halo 4! We need an H2 remake as a standalone title with its’ own multiplayer.

We already know they aren’t going to do that. The best we can hope for is a Halo 2 themed map pack.

Give us Warehouse.

Make it run on Halo 3.

> Make it run on Halo 3.

Though I could see them doing this, I’d prefer if they just remade the Halo 2 models.

Look, Halo 5 will have the halo 2 map pack. Haven’t you noticed that all (core)halo games have had three map packs. Halo 3 has Herioc, Legendary, and Mythic. Halo Reach has Defiant, Noble, and anniversary. and Halo 4 has Crimson, Majestic, and Castle.

> Look, Halo 5 will have the halo 2 map pack. Haven’t you noticed that all (core)halo games have had three map packs. Halo 3 has Herioc, Legendary, and Mythic. Halo Reach has Defiant, Noble, and anniversary. and Halo 4 has Crimson, Majestic, and Castle.

Considering how quickly the map packs are coming out for Halo 4, I’m betting there’s going to be more than 3. After all, 343i is in charge now; they’re going to be doing things differently than Bungie.