Halo 2 anniversary lag

Ever since I have bought Halo MCC I’ve been experiencing bad connection problems on halo 2 anniversary games online. Whether it be shots not registering, grenades throwing 5 seconds after I pull the left trigger, or teleporting back and forth. I’m very disappointed in 343 and haven’t seen any sign of them addressing this problem. I have network statistics that meet or exceed the standard of online gaming. If any 343 professional could awnser this it would be greatly appreciated. PS: I’m getting a new router for Christmas to hopefully help with this problem.

dude, save your money. dont buy the router, thats not the problem. i have that issue everytime i play online and its the only game where lag is THAT bad.

> 2533274796831691;2:
> dude, save your money. dont buy the router, thats not the problem. i have that issue everytime i play online and its the only game where lag is THAT bad.

Apprectaite the tip, I still might buy the router due to other problems on other games but thanks

Lag is real and due to p2p. Im from europe, and i almost always connect to some american. Its gotten to that point that when i hear/see americans in the lobby i seriously contemplate quitting. P2P is -Yoink-. Bring out our dedicated servers pls…

I lag all the time. You’re not alone I feel your pain. 343 really needs to update to Dedicated Servers. They even promised us in E3 2013 and E3 2014 that we would get Dedicated Servers but we STILL don’t have them.

I didn’t even bother with multiplayer for few weeks, today I started up H2A just to find out it is the same lag fest -Yoink- as it was before. Where are the servers? I didn’t pay for this so the game would constantly put me in lobies with americans (I’m european) so I could ‘enjoy’ lagfest.

Give us damn dedicated servers, this p2p random connections are just painful.