Halo 2 Anniversary gravemind mission crashing MCC

Every time i try and play Halo 2 Anniversary mission gravemind it crashes my game and i need to dashboard to get out of a black screen console or my disc as i bought a brand new Xbox one x and a digital version of the game its been happening for a few weeks now every other mission in the game works and every other halo game installed for MCC works as well its only gravemind does anyone else have this problem or a fix?

I have this problem every time I play Gravemind offline or in Co-Op otherwise it is fine.

i can’t do either it always crashes

Hi. Are you crashing on the loading screen, or during gameplay? If during gameplay, after how long? Are you playing in remastered or classic graphics? What type of Xbox are you playing on (standard, S, or X)? Do you have any Skulls enabled? Are you launchying the mission from a resume checkpoint, or from the beginning? This information will help us resolve your issue. Thank you.

sorry it took me so long to reply im in the middle of a move but it crashes before the loading screen the screen goes black and and crashes i just thought of uninstalling halo 2 from mcc and reinstalling it idk if that would work but im using a xbox one x and im trying to start from the beginning of the mission and i have tried with and without skulls

> 2535459951363998;5:
> sorry it took me so long to reply im in the middle of a move but it crashes before the loading screen the screen goes black and and crashes i just thought of uninstalling halo 2 from mcc and reinstalling it idk if that would work but im using a xbox one x and im trying to start from the beginning of the mission and i have tried with and without skulls

Thanks for the info. We are looking into it.

just wanted to give a bit of a update on halo 2 gravemind mission it still does not work i tried uninstalling just halo 2 and it still did not work but i got the mission to work in the playlist of master chiefs journey so idk if that means anything or if it will help in anyway

I’ve had gravemind crash at random points in the mission, mostly in coop. I play in classic graphics, not sure of coop players. But I’ve had it crash solo too.

So I’m having the same issue I’m doing all campaign on legendary by myself and after the quarantine zone my game had a crash I went back to restart it and it crashes when I start that mission

well the psycho duck who works at 343i said he is looking into it and i assume this bug will be fixed with the update for halo reach on mcc.

> 2535459951363998;10:
> well the psycho duck who works at 343i said he is looking into it and i assume this bug will be fixed with the update for halo reach on mcc.

Well I still can’t play the mission unfortunately, but now I have a new campaign to play on legendary so there is a bright side I’m assure that it will get patched in due time

im sorry idk why you still can’t but i just tried to play it and it now works for me maybe try making a separate post talking about this and maybe 343i will notice like how they did with mine

Just bought Halo 2, and i cant get passed Gravemind cuz its black outs, freezes etc… how lame. Did i waste my money? or can i skip this

> 2535450053259782;13:
> Just bought Halo 2, and i cant get passed Gravemind cuz its black outs, freezes etc… how lame. Did i waste my money? or can i skip this

i got my bug fixed from making a post and got a 343i member to respond somehow he is near the top of this comment chain he is the psycho duck with the 343i picture maybe try responding to him he might reply and if he does it will most likely be fixed in a future update idk what it is about this level you can skip the level most everyone says the level sucks but its one of my favorite halo 2 levels tbh and if he doesn’t reply try making a similar post about it in the forms and see if you can get his attention like i luckily did