Halo 2 Anniversary feedback

I believe we should have a thread to give 343i feedback on Halo 2 Anniversary so they know what we like and what we dislike. That will help them make Halo 5 as good as possible. Post your input here.

I don’t like Halo 2 Anniversary as much as CE, 2, and 3, but it’s an order of magnitude better than Reach and 4. Overall I think 343 did a good job of it, and while it doesn’t feel like a classic Halo game, it feels a lot closer. That said, the speed boost on Bloodline really ruins the classic feel for that map. It should be replaced with overshield as was originally there (active camo would be fine too). That is the only specific, significant change I would make. It would be cool if it was made to feel more like the classic games, but when compared to Reach and 4, 343 certainly did a good job of giving it that classic feel.

Im enjoying H2A much better at classic than the new H2

There are a lot of fixes they have to do with H2A.

1. Host Booting??? I thought it was dedicated servers? The host of the game can boot other players in matchmaking as if they was in their party. This needs to be fix ASAP.

2. The 5v5 doesn’t work at all and should have never been in the ranked playlist. Maybe social game-types yes, but not Ranked and guest shouldn’t be able to be in ranked either.

3. When teaming up to play matchmaking we get split up even in the ranked H2A playlist, why is that? I don’t want to play against my friends in rank games and it even freezes in the loading screen after the game ends (Most of the time).

4. When backing out with a party it should bring the whole team if party leader backs out. Backing out and trying to join again gets really annoying because its hard to party up because it doesn’t go to my friends after i accept their invite to their games sometimes, I would have to reset Halo in able to join them.

5. And last but no least is the reset of rank in H2A. My friend Sihk589 was reset 4 times and now he doesn’t even want to play ranked anymore because of it. He reached rank 5 three times and his last reset was at rank 8 and right after he got reset 20 minutes later i got reset back to rank 1 when i was about to get my 9.

These problems are the main concerns in Halo 2 Anniversary, once these are fixed i’m confident that more people will start to play this game more. I have been playing halo ever since the first halo and these are the only real things i see that needs to be fix other than the obvious matchmaking waiting times, but it looks like you guys are working on that already.

I hope you guys at 343i see this post and recognize these problems and start to fix them. I look forward to see these fixed in the next coming days of updates so I can continue my Halo experience!

They should make more maps in the new graphics engine if not use forge to remake them and put them in the playlists

Can someone please make it to where I can play matchmaking??? I bought the game 2 days ago for that reason and haven played a SINGLE online game yet. I miss halo 2 and 3 matchmaking and I’m Extremely frustrated. This is amazing for halo 1-4 to be available on Xbox one, I didn’t expect yall to do this at all but please make it playable… and to the guy complaining about not wanting to allow guests in ranked, that’s how halo works. I can’t vouch for reach and 4 but that’s how the older halos are so don’t tell them to change something that’s a part of the original games…

> 2535444706551380;5:
> Can someone please make it to where I can play matchmaking??? I bought the game 2 days ago for that reason and haven played a SINGLE online game yet. I miss halo 2 and 3 matchmaking and I’m Extremely frustrated. This is amazing for halo 1-4 to be available on Xbox one, I didn’t expect yall to do this at all but please make it playable… and to the guy complaining about not wanting to allow guests in ranked, that’s how halo works. I can’t vouch for reach and 4 but that’s how the older halos are so don’t tell them to change something that’s a part of the original games…

What? Halo 2 And Halo 3 Guest Was never In Ranked Games… That would just cause boosting.

Hi, Legendary co-op is hard enough as it is with the return to last checkpoint following one of the players death, but that’s what makes it truely challenging. However, after a long slog on local co-op to complete Metropolis at the very end where the final cinemagraphic happens the screen went white and started buzzing. After around 30 seconds it allowed me to press the xbox button and returned me to the Masterchief collection start-up screen. When I checked the completion status of the campaign it has lost all progress!!! start again then… All in all the graphics are much superior. However, when playing on Xbox one, both in local split screen co-op and across xbox live, it is a little jerky and a friend when playing across xbox live said they had to play in the original graphics mode as it was significantly smoother.

Overall, loving the masterchief collection, it has even cured the “Destiny” addiction

Halo 5 guardians beta, disappointing wrt ability to connect but it is after all a beta so to be expected. other than that - WOW! amazing DMR, sprint, smooth fast…bring it on 343