Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign bugs

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. I’m playing the Metropolis level in Halo 2 anniversary and i’m about three quarters the way through the level and I save and quit. I go back to my xbox one later to start playing again and when I load up the level the screen is just black. The audio is still working because I can hear myself shooting and walking around. I am really disappointed because I am playing legendary solo and that was a really hard level. If anyone has any solutions to this bug please respond.

Yes~same issue-I suppose its a bug

Hey, j’ai le même soucis que toi, mais sur orbiter, je joue aussi en légendaire et le seul moyen est de relancer la mission du début pour que sa remarche :confused:
J’ai aussi un autre bug défois, quand je sauvegarde et je quitte a un point de contrôle, quand je revient jouer dessus, sa me remet au tout début de la mission :confused:

Yeah the save & quit function is broken for solo on many levels. Coop doesnt even work at all.

Best is to finish the level, or pauze it. And coop atleast finish +1 level as it doesnt register the finished/previous levels.

> 2533274902260149;1:
> Hey guys I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. I’m playing the Metropolis level in Halo 2 anniversary and i’m about three quarters the way through the level and I save and quit. I go back to my xbox one later to start playing again and when I load up the level the screen is just black. The audio is still working because I can hear myself shooting and walking around. I am really disappointed because I am playing legendary solo and that was a really hard level. If anyone has any solutions to this bug please respond.

Switch between classic and Anniversary graphics (The “View” button, just under and to the left of the “Xbox” button in the middle). This fixes the black screen for me.

I also have the save get lost, i.e. when I “resume” it puts me at the start of the level. So either way it’s just good practice to complete a mission at a time.