Halo 2 Anniversary Achievements not Unlocking

Yes hello, like the tittle of the topic says, achievements are not unlocking for me.

I just started Halo 2 Anniversary on Legendary, going for the Legend Achievement on solo. Up to now, i’ve gotten zero achievements saying ive completed the mission.
But for the OutSkirts campaign mission i was able to clear the mission under the Par Time, which unlocked the part time achievement but not the mission complete achievement. Something similar was going on earlier with Halo: CEA when i did 343 Guilty Spark and The Library on Legendary, the mission complete achievements wouldnt unlocked, but not like now, the Par Time achievement wouldnt unlock for 343 Guilty Spark mission. This was until i re did those two mission the next day and the achievements finally unlocked when i replayed them.

I’m just posting all of this because if you guys of the Halo Community know a simple solution for me to earn the achievements i should earn, i could seariously use the help. Halo 2 is beast when it comes to its campaign length and difficulty, even on Legend… i would hate to complete the campaign on legend only to not receive my achievements, let alone needing to replay them again because of a glitch.

So far i’ve completed on Halo 2 Anniversary…
The Heretic…
The Armory…
Cairo Station…
OutSkirts…
Metropolis…

All on Legendary Difficulty…
Active Skulls through run…
Grunt Birthday Party…
Grunt Funeral…
IWHBYD…
Pinata…
Sputnik…

None of the Skulls are x0 Multiplier, let alone the fact i earned a Par Time Achievement with the skulls active, is there a way to unlock the achievements for mission complete without having to complete all the missions again?

In advance id like to thank all those who read and took their time to reply on this topic so…
Thank You…

I’ve also had similar problems, I’ve completed the Campaign on Heroic and it recognises I’ve done the missions but not the campaign saying I’ve completed 92% of the achievement for Heroic campaign. I have no idea how you can have 92% of 15 missions. In game It says I’ve completed them all but not on the achievements. :stuck_out_tongue:

This happened to me as well. I’ve completed every level on Heroic, but it says that I’ve only completed 11/13. Kind of frustrating.

Just did a speed run of Halo 3 and none of the achievements unlocked for par time, scores, or beating the specific levels. The group I was playing with had no problems unlocking the achievements or getting the speed run achievement at the end. I was host and only grunt birthday party was on so I know it doesn’t have to do with that. I looked up the times on here and it didn’t record any of my times. No idea if something is going on with the servers but I hopped online and unlocked some random multiplayer achievement. I really hope I don’t have to run through another speed run because it seems like a waste of time.

I also have a problem where an achievement is not unlocking. It’s the Quarantine Zone achievement. It’s supposed to unlock after completing the Quarantine Zone mission but it’s not unlocking for me even though I’ve completed the mission twice.

Ok, it took me three tries but I finally got all the achievements for completing the H2 campaign to unlock. The way I did it was I went to my career screen, then went to the achievements tab and found the missions I hadn’t received credit for. I selected them there, and went to the mission. Selected the difficulty I wanted and started them from that. After completing them, I got credit for completion and all my missing achievements. Its super frustrating to have to do them over again (it took me two more tries after my initial run to get credit for the last mission I needed btw, but I did unlock them). Hope this helps OP.

I just “unlocked” 4 achievements but got nothing.

Metropolis on Heroic on foot.

3 Halo 2 playlists completed.

Great Journey par score.

Great Journey par time.

Nothing… not even “Done… Unlocking”.

Sucks.

I am having same issue but with halo ce…

I am having the similar issues. I am playing through Halo 2 on legendary with no skulls enabled and the achievements (and service record on waypoint) are not showing that I have completed missions Regret nor Quarantine Zone. I still need to complete the last 4 missions after Quarantine Zone so who knows if they will work correctly. It is highly frustrating that the game still has these issues so far after release. I held off playing MCC for so long to iron out the issues only to be still frustrated with the experience. Please sort it out 343, don’t give up on the patches for MCC!

> 2533274820921394;6:
> Ok, it took me three tries but I finally got all the achievements for completing the H2 campaign to unlock. The way I did it was I went to my career screen, then went to the achievements tab and found the missions I hadn’t received credit for. I selected them there, and went to the mission. Selected the difficulty I wanted and started them from that. After completing them, I got credit for completion and all my missing achievements. Its super frustrating to have to do them over again (it took me two more tries after my initial run to get credit for the last mission I needed btw, but I did unlock them). Hope this helps OP.

I followed this method and it worked for me. I managed to unlock the “Quarantine Zone” achievement this way. Thank you
albinomachina!

> 2533274817936528;10:
> > 2533274820921394;6:
> > Ok, it took me three tries but I finally got all the achievements for completing the H2 campaign to unlock. The way I did it was I went to my career screen, then went to the achievements tab and found the missions I hadn’t received credit for. I selected them there, and went to the mission. Selected the difficulty I wanted and started them from that. After completing them, I got credit for completion and all my missing achievements. Its super frustrating to have to do them over again (it took me two more tries after my initial run to get credit for the last mission I needed btw, but I did unlock them). Hope this helps OP.
>
>
> I followed this method and it worked for me. I managed to unlock the “Quarantine Zone” achievement this way. Thank you
> albinomachina!

I have replayed the missions that are bugged for me over 6 times each and none of them have unlocked yet.

I have completed all the missions in halo 2 legendary as well and it’s only giving me 3 missions complete yet I have achievements for having skulls on heroic and legendary missions like prophet birthday party and such I’m hoping someone finds a better solution than replaying missions over and over

i have completed all the missions in halo 2 legendary but i didn’t receive the achievements because for the game, my progress is 11/13. while when i am in the missions selecting menu i have the legendary icon beside all the missions. i noticed that for halo waypoint, the mission of halo 2 “arbiter” is not completed but when i check my achievements i have the one that we unlock after finishing the mission. so the website halowaypoint is not synchronize with my real progress. so i dont want to replay the two missions again, i hope someone know how the unlocking can be done, if an update can resolve the problem.

I have completed all levels on Halo 2 legendary as well but I want to knw if having the scarab skull on disables the achievements bc my friend got the legendary anniversary achievement with it on I also have seen you may have to wait a month achievements to register I really wld just like to email 343i because I can show proof of all levels completed

I have all ready finish Halo 2 on lengendary but i didn’t recieve the avchievements it appears mision complete 15/15, but nothing happens, so i check my campaign progress and it says that the mission 9 Regret didn’t give me the achivment. I already finish the game again and nothing change.

Same here

> 2533274918096977;15:
> I have all ready finish Halo 2 on lengendary but i didn’t recieve the avchievements it appears mision complete 15/15, but nothing happens, so i check my campaign progress and it says that the mission 9 Regret didn’t give me the achivment. I already finish the game again and nothing change.

But 3 achievements didn’t regret sacred icon and the great journey

This. Is such. Horse crap.

Still a problem today, about a month ago, I’ve completed all the Halos on Legendary, and it says “97%” completed. Have they figured out a solution?

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks. For any issues relating to Achievements, you can log them in the pinned thread in the main MCC forums