Halo 2 AI System

Yes, I have a problem; nothing major buts it’s annoying. On the Halo 2 Anniversary, in any mission that has friendly AI’s, your AI’s don’t seem to follow you when they are supposed to. For example, in chapter 5, your marines will not follow you over the big waterfall, or after you exit the tank where the pelican drops off troops and supplies, except when you enter a vehicle or whenever an enemy is close to them then they’ll follow you to a certain point and then stay in that spot and will not move any further. I tried restarting the checkpoint, mission, and they still do the same thing. I am currently reinstalling the game to see if the problem persists. Please, if anybody is having the same issue please notify with some suggestions.

That seems to be a problem and should be fixed, but I can’t believe that its that big of an issue for you. The friendly AI is almost 100% useless as well as an unnecessary aid on Halo 2 aside from the Hunters that help you on I believe Uprising.

> 2533274830083703;2:
> That seems to be a problem and should be fixed, but I can’t believe that its that big of an issue for you. The friendly AI is almost 100% useless as well as an unnecessary aid on Halo 2 aside from the Hunters that help you on I believe Uprising.

The AI are surprising helpful if they have the right weapons, even on legendary. If the majority of them have Battle Rifles or Carbines then you can clear areas very quickly once you noob combo the elites.

I personally think this AI bug needs to be addressed, even if you don’t find the friendlies to be that useful, it does take away from the experience for a lot of people.