Halo 2 Achievements not unlocking

Just beat the game on Legendary and the achievements with it did not unlock. I also noticed that certain Avatars didn’t unlock either for completing certain missions. The achievement for seeing the whole game in Classic and New didn’t unlock either. The only achievements I managed to unlock for it today while finishing up the missions were the Skulls, Terminals and Toys.

I’ve tried beating missions again to see if it was stuck and I’ve also tried restarting the game and my system and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: It did finally unlock for me one day when I started up MCC don’t know why it took so long, but I guess at least I have it now.

I hace the same problema here.

> 2533274828821864;1:
> Just beat the game on Legendary and the achievements with it did not unlock. I also noticed that certain Avatars didn’t unlock either for completing certain missions. The achievement for seeing the whole game in Classic and New didn’t unlock either. The only achievements I managed to unlock for it today while finishing up the missions were the Skulls, Terminals and Toys.
>
> I’ve tried beating missions again to see if it was stuck and I’ve also tried restarting the game and my system and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

The collection was born badly and unfortunately it did not go very well with time. It still has a lot of problems and among the many there are achievements that are not unlocked correctly. The only advice I have is to wait, sometimes they unlock themselves after days. You can also try to open Halo Channel to synchronize your data with the collection, but it is not a 100% valid solution. In any case, try also to close the collection via the xbox dashboard and reopen it.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Having the same problem. Achievements wont show that I completed a mission after Cairo Station. Its been 3 years since I beat it and still no resolution. You would think we wouldn’t have so many issues like this by now…especially with so many people having the same problems for 3+ years. It’s not like this problem has just now shown up.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from flaming / attacking other members or making non-constructive posts.</mark>

This is the problem with scumbags 343 they don’t give a dam about halo that is why I will never buy a halo game 343 deserve to go bankrupt. Programmers at 343 at the worst in the industry. Microsoft want halo to sell then dump 343

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump or make non-constructive posts.</mark>

343 are thief’s they take our money for a game that has broken achievements. If they can’t be bothered to fix achievements then stop adding them to games.