Halo 10th Anniversary Merchandise

I know of the halo anniversary figures that are coming which i’m really excited about, what else Is planned does anybody know?

If the halo ce remake is confirmed and it is out for the holidays, would you guys think it would be cool to see a 10th anniversary console bundle with cool master cheif decals on the console?

Would sort of stuff would you guys like to see for the 10th anniversary?

I would prefer an HD port in wide screen with maybe online play instead of a remake.

A remake would just make everyone mad. There’d be retcons, people would complain if they make it different, people would complain if they made it exactly the same. Also, who knows if they’d get the original voice actors? They sure didn’t for Halo: Legends. I swear if Master Chief or Cortana are not voice acted by Steve Downes and Jen Taylor, then I will not buy what ever it is.

> I would prefer an HD port in wide screen with maybe online play instead of a remake.
>
> A remake would just make everyone mad. There’d be retcons, people would complain if they make it different, people would complain if they made it exactly the same. Also, who knows if they’d get the original voice actors? They sure didn’t for Halo: Legends. I swear if Master Chief or Cortana are not voice acted by Steve Downes and Jen Taylor, then I will not buy what ever it is.

I tihnk most people want the remake to just be a port. Which, if there ever is a remake, that is probably what it will be.

> I tihnk most people want the remake to just be a port. Which, if there ever is a remake, that is probably what it will be.

I sure don’t want a port. I would love to see this game remade in Reach’s engine. However, I think of this as a minimal remake. I don’t see them changing any story line events or character phrases at all. Maybe an easter egg or two. But hopefully it will remain Halo: CE but beautiful-ized.

> > I tihnk most people want the remake to just be a port. Which, if there ever is a remake, that is probably what it will be.
>
> I sure don’t want a port. I would love to see this game remade in Reach’s engine. However, I think of this as a minimal remake. I don’t see them changing any story line events or character phrases at all. Maybe an easter egg or two. But hopefully it will remain Halo: CE but beautiful-ized.

for Halo CE i agree with you on not wanting just a port. i would love to see CE being remade with Reach’s Graphics, but dont change to much :smiley:

You guys have gone completely off topic, this topic is to discuss merchandise and swag. Not the game

> > I tihnk most people want the remake to just be a port. Which, if there ever is a remake, that is probably what it will be.
>
> I sure don’t want a port. I would love to see this game remade in Reach’s engine. However, I think of this as a minimal remake. I don’t see them changing any story line events or character phrases at all. Maybe an easter egg or two. But hopefully it will remain Halo: CE but beautiful-ized.

How I see it. Levels themselves would be more elaborate more than likely. The story itself wouldn’t change, nor would the lines spoken. But the journey specifically may vary at points.

> > > I tihnk most people want the remake to just be a port. Which, if there ever is a remake, that is probably what it will be.
> >
> > I sure don’t want a port. I would love to see this game remade in Reach’s engine. However, I think of this as a minimal remake. I don’t see them changing any story line events or character phrases at all. Maybe an easter egg or two. But hopefully it will remain Halo: CE but beautiful-ized.
>
> How I see it. Levels themselves would be more elaborate more than likely. The story itself wouldn’t change, nor would the lines spoken. But the journey specifically may vary at points.

“The library” would need to be remade in a different way.
I really don’t want to play this level again…

Some Merch would be awesome, Waypoint specific forum Merch would be even better :smiley:

why people want an Ce Remake on this generation of Consoles. It would be better for the next xbox.

> You guys have gone completely off topic, this topic is to discuss merchandise and swag. Not the game

My apologies, got excited about the idea of a new Halo. But please believe any new swag will cause quite an uproar. I’d love to see a console released mainly because I missed out on the Reach console. Controllers are always fun, too, but I already have about 10 Halo themed controllers at this point.

> > > I tihnk most people want the remake to just be a port. Which, if there ever is a remake, that is probably what it will be.
> >
> > I sure don’t want a port. I would love to see this game remade in Reach’s engine. However, I think of this as a minimal remake. I don’t see them changing any story line events or character phrases at all. Maybe an easter egg or two. But hopefully it will remain Halo: CE but beautiful-ized.
>
> for Halo CE i agree with you on not wanting just a port. i would love to see CE being remade with Reach’s Graphics, but dont change to much :smiley:

Sorry, when I said port, I basically meant CE with updated graphics. I want the story and weapons and characters and everything to stay the same, but just change the graphics.