Halo 1 Playlist is Only 3v3?

The halo 1 playlist is only 3v3, and not 4v4 why is this? I also cannot play with all my friends because right now the playlist only allows to players to search in a 3 player playlist. Am I missing something or is this incredibly stupid?

343 please fix halo 1, people like 2v2, 4v4 and some like 8v8 but nobody likes 3v3, please fix.

> 2724275667456666;1:
> The halo 1 playlist is only 3v3, and not 4v4 why is this? I also cannot play with all my friends because right now the playlist only allows to players to search in a 3 player playlist. Am I missing something or is this incredibly stupid?
>
> 343 please fix halo 1, people like 2v2, 4v4 and some like 8v8 but nobody likes 3v3, please fix.

I don’t know man. It’s almost like they responded to the outlash of it being 2v2 so they ‘compromised’ with 3v3. I’d like to think that there are greater minds to this, but its quite clear there are not. Halo CE really hits its stride in 5v5 6v6 matches. The chaotic spawning and grenade battles are what make the game great. Anyone who LAN played before Halo 2 knows this. Its quite clear by the demand on here that the people want to play larger numbers on even the smaller maps. IMHO it doesnt get any better than 4v4 on Damnation.

I’ve sent 343 countless’s tweets regarding this on twitter. (And I will keep doing so)
Why not make it a playlist with two sub playlists?

You would select the Halo:CE playlist and 2 options would appear. A ‘Small Objective’ playlist and a ‘Big Objective’ playlist.

- Small Objective Playlist -

• 4v4
    - Small maps only. (Prisoner, Ratrace, Battle Creek, Damnation, Chill Out, Wizard, Hang 'Em High, Derelict, Chiron TL-34 & Longest)
    - Team Slayer , Team King of the Hill, Oddball & CTF.
    - Big Objective Playlist -
    - 8v8 or 10v10
  • Large maps only. (Blood Gulch, Death Island, Infinity, Timberland, Sidewinder, Ice field, Danger Canyon, Boarding Action & Gephyrophobia)
    - Team Slayer, CTF , King of the Hill & Oddball
    I honestly think that this is a great way to balance out the left out maps, player’s opinion and to balance the teams out.

> 2601632999029033;2:
> > 2724275667456666;1:
> > The halo 1 playlist is only 3v3, and not 4v4 why is this? I also cannot play with all my friends because right now the playlist only allows to players to search in a 3 player playlist. Am I missing something or is this incredibly stupid?
> >
> > 343 please fix halo 1, people like 2v2, 4v4 and some like 8v8 but nobody likes 3v3, please fix.
>
>
> I don’t know man. It’s almost like they responded to the outlash of it being 2v2 so they ‘compromised’ with 3v3. I’d like to think that there are greater minds to this, but its quite clear there are not. Halo CE really hits its stride in 5v5 6v6 matches. The chaotic spawning and grenade battles are what make the game great. Anyone who LAN played before Halo 2 knows this. Its quite clear by the demand on here that the people want to play larger numbers on even the smaller maps. IMHO it doesnt get any better than 4v4 on Damnation.

Yea, I really think that they should do a 2v2 and a 4v4 playlist, I really don’t wanna play 3v3. I think the 8v8 can be left to BTB even though I would love to play more halo 1 8v8 for fun. It just seems that 343 do everything the community doesn’t want.

> 2533274990071194;3:
> I’ve sent 343 countless’s tweets regarding this on twitter. (And I will keep doing so)
> Why not make it a playlist with two sub playlists?
>
> You would select the Halo:CE playlist and 2 options would appear. A ‘Small Objective’ playlist and a ‘Big Objective’ playlist.
>
> - Small Objective Playlist -
>
> - 4v4
> - Small maps only. (Prisoner, Ratrace, Battle Creek, Damnation, Chill Out, Wizard, Hang 'Em High, Derelict, Chiron TL-34 & Longest)
> - Team Slayer , Team King of the Hill, Oddball & CTF.
> - Big Objective Playlist -
> - 8v8 or 10v10
> - Large maps only. (Blood Gulch, Death Island, Infinity, Timberland, Sidewinder, Ice field, Danger Canyon, Boarding Action & Gephyrophobia)
> - Team Slayer, CTF , King of the Hill & Oddball
> I honestly think that this is a great way to balance out the left out maps, player’s opinion and to balance the teams out.

Completely agree, now how to convince 343 to do this, lol.

There is no other way than to just wait, wait untill the Matchmaking is at its best.

I mean, we as a community could try to make it a hot-topic, but none of the current hot-topics have been getting the attention it really needs. Matchmaking is their number 1 priority.

I would just hope for 343 to sneak this one in at the next update, so I can actually enjoy TMCC as I hoped to do so at launch. (Leaving out the MM).

So, if you have any ideas…sharing is caring.