halo 1 melee was the best

you know whats the most limited thing in halo 3? some guy shooting you with 3 bullets and then lunging half a football field to melee you and you die.

who thinks it would be better if you actually had to aim your melee like halo 1. i mean in halo 3 you are guaranteed to die if there is 2 people at you in close range. you dont even have a fighting chance. you can can have your aim off by over half a screen and still hit people with melee

Have to agree. Turn down the lunge and auto-aim on melees (In Reach you literally don’t have to be looking at the guy). Also, I think it should cut back to a 3 melees to kill. Halo CE/Reach Classic have it right, as 2 melees to kill is too much IMO. Melee should be an asset, not a weapon on it’s own.

Nah not a fan of halo 1 melee. Somewhere in between 1-2 would be fine

> you know whats the most limited thing in halo 3? some guy shooting you with 3 bullets and then lunging half a football field to melee you and you die.
>
> who thinks it would be better if you actually had to aim your melee like halo 1. i mean in halo 3 you are guaranteed to die if there is 2 people at you in close range. you dont even have a fighting chance. you can can have your aim off by over half a screen and still hit people with melee

Lunge cannot be removed as it’s a requirement of online play.

That said, you should have to be squarely aimed at someone to melee them.

Big support. The melees in 3 and Reach are ridiculously overpowered. Bring the focus back to gunplay, not hadokens.