halllloooo

I think they should have a halo 4 just a suggestion. Halo is what made xbox to my opinion i heard their will be a halo 4. but as i hear its just a rumor does any one no if its tru.

Frank O’Connor, Creative Director of 343 Industries did confirm that Master Chief will return the future, stating “We’d have to be the world’s biggest a**holes not to follow through… We certainly haven’t seen the last of Master Chief.”

So I suppose that is confirmation that Halo 4 will be developed at some point in the future.

Heck, give me a coloring book with the plot of Halo 4 and I’ll be happy.

That’s awsome!! I was wandering and waiting for this after the “end” of H3, MC and Cortana just hanging out in space drifting didn’t sit right… Go Halo 4!!!-- Not that I don’t love Reach, my target rank was Brigadier due to being able to buy S117’s helmet … Didn’t care after that

> Frank O’Connor, Creative Director of 343 Industries did confirm that Master Chief will return the future, stating “We’d have to be the world’s biggest a**holes not to follow through… We certainly haven’t seen the last of Master Chief.”
>
> So I suppose that is confirmation that Halo 4 will be developed at some point in the future.

Didn’t he say though that we may be the World’s Biggest A**Holes though?

Halo 4 is a given, just like the movie it’s just a matter of time.

> Halo 4 is a given, just like the movie it’s just a matter of time.

I’d love to see it as well. And yea I believe it is a given, but I really hope that 343 waits 7 years (or 2 games down the road) before releasing it. It would be really cool to almost “forget” about Master Chief and Cortana. (Obviously I could never forget but you catch my drift.

But imagine an ad campaign that started, “You thought the fight was finished. You thought the Great Journey was no more. You thought foe became friend. You thought wrong… blah blah blah blah blah” and then a shot of Chief and Cortana helplessly drifting through space on the partial frigate.

Do you know how quick I would do this over and over again?

Imagine the feeling. Just far enough into the future to think that Halo 4 wasn’t an option. I’d love it.