half a year till i get to play halo infinite....

Sad state of a game… i just cant wrap my mind round it, why would 343 think this is a good idea
Also dont care about the lone wolfs go find a friend or something

sad state of a spartan, you are.

Yes, it is sad that co-op wont be in at launch. Hopefully I’ll still be playing when you decide to start.
Are you not even going to play the multiplayer? It’s literally free to play. I wonder if there will be any campaign spoilers in the multiplayer…

> 2533274866989456;3:
> Yes, it is sad that co-op wont be in at launch. Hopefully I’ll still be playing when you decide to start.
> Are you not even going to play the multiplayer? It’s literally free to play. I wonder if there will be any campaign spoilers in the multiplayer…

I cant risk it, even weapons ect are spoilers, when/if coop releases it will the best month ever for sure though

> 2533274833048410;4:
> > 2533274866989456;3:
> > Yes, it is sad that co-op wont be in at launch. Hopefully I’ll still be playing when you decide to start.
> > Are you not even going to play the multiplayer? It’s literally free to play. I wonder if there will be any campaign spoilers in the multiplayer…
>
> I cant risk it, even weapons ect are spoilers, when/if coop releases it will the best month ever for sure though

I’d advise you to get off the forum and internet then. Even watching the reveals and trailers are spoilers by your definition.
Not trying to be rude, but you sound a bit dramatic. I understand the disappointment but I think you may be taking it a bit too far. Like I said, if weapons, maps, etc are spoilers and that is why you’re choosing not to play MP, then by simply being here, you’re leaving yourself open to numerous spoilers. Merely from titles alone. I’ve seen mentions of new weapons, Banished leaders, plot implications, etc. Best for you to treat this like the game has gone gold and go dark for 9 months.

I hope it is just as enjoyable for you on your first playthrough as it will be for the rest of us.

Ahh to be young again, where a few months seemed like forever. You my friend will look back and realize that even 6 years will happen in a blink of an eye. Cherish these days yong grasshopper. And with that, this all the free advice this boomer is willing to give away for free :joy::laughing:

> 2533274795569076;6:
> Ahh to be young again, where a few months seemed like forever. You my friend will look back and realize that even 6 years will happen in a blink of an eye. Cherish these days yong grasshopper. And with that, this all the free advice this boomer is willing to give away for free :joy::laughing:

Amen

Respect to that level of dedication.

No way I could wait. Not when the game is essentially right there for download at the press of a button.

My compromise would be to save my legendary play through to do with mates.

Half a year? The game comes out in less than 3 months.

> 2533274795569076;6:
> Ahh to be young again, where a few months seemed like forever. You my friend will look back and realize that even 6 years will happen in a blink of an eye. Cherish these days yong grasshopper. And with that, this all the free advice this boomer is willing to give away for free :joy::laughing:

Im not young xD, time is more important now then it was back then
I don’t even remember what happened the last 9 months

> 2535418180864332;9:
> Half a year? The game comes out in less than 3 months.

some of the game comes out not all of it

How many of these posts are we going to see? We need just a single thread of this at this point.

> 2533274836669416;5:
> > 2533274833048410;4:
> > > 2533274866989456;3:
> > > Yes, it is sad that co-op wont be in at launch. Hopefully I’ll still be playing when you decide to start.
> > > Are you not even going to play the multiplayer? It’s literally free to play. I wonder if there will be any campaign spoilers in the multiplayer…
> >
> > I cant risk it, even weapons ect are spoilers, when/if coop releases it will the best month ever for sure though
>
> I’d advise you to get off the forum and internet then. Even watching the reveals and trailers are spoilers by your definition.
> Not trying to be rude, but you sound a bit dramatic. I understand the disappointment but I think you may be taking it a bit too far. Like I said, if weapons, maps, etc are spoilers and that is why you’re choosing not to play MP, then by simply being here, you’re leaving yourself open to numerous spoilers. Merely from titles alone. I’ve seen mentions of new weapons, Banished leaders, plot implications, etc. Best for you to treat this like the game has gone gold and go dark for 9 months.
>
> I hope it is just as enjoyable for you on your first playthrough as it will be for the rest of us.

I acturally don’t know anything about any of the guns ect, right now only thing I seen was the gameplay trailer, did the same for halo 5 only watch the first gameplay trailer then nothing else though i did listen too all the voice clips they did leading up to halo 5, always keep track of lore stuff out side halo of course

Kinda sucks how people refuse to play mp just because there is no Co op campaign. They’re literally not connected and multiplayer is free to play so it doesn’t even matter if you install the mp because you’re not wasting money

> 2533274795569076;6:

This is true, i remember being 15 when 6 months until the next Halo came out felt like forever. Now 6 months until Infinite, I didn’t realize how fast the 2020 December came if it wasn’t delayed. Now im just not paying attention.

> 2533274975337204;14:
> Kinda sucks how people refuse to play mp just because there is no Co op campaign. They’re literally not connected and multiplayer is free to play so it doesn’t even matter if you install the mp because you’re not wasting money

Indeed. It sucks how the game isn’t coming out finished.

I’m also waiting till the game is properly out before interacting with it. If that means multiplayer is going to have a lesser launch, then maybe it’ll teach them something for rushing out the game.

It’s a lose-lose situation for people who were looking forward to playing Halo Infinite for the first time in co-op, I’m afraid.

Play the game by yourself when it launches, and everything that makes that very first playthrough so special will not be there when co-op finally gets added. Or, resign yourself to waiting an additional 3 months or more after the game releases for co-op to be added, and risk spoilers or even end up losing interest in the game, should it fail to meet expectations…it’s a truly miserable situation. It would be a dream come true if they would prioritise co-op & split-screen and get them in by launch, but we all know that’s extremely unlikely.

Yep. I’m unhappy, so the majority should also suffer. But enough of the private thoughts of royalty, we should talk about Halo.

> 2533274964189700;16:
> > 2533274975337204;14:
> >
>
> Indeed. It sucks how the game isn’t coming out finished.
>
> I’m also waiting till the game is properly out before interacting with it. If that means multiplayer is going to have a lesser launch, then maybe it’ll teach them something for rushing out the game.

This is almost definitely going to be Halo’s biggest launch of all time, by far.

> 2535419166122192;15:
> > 2533274795569076;6:
> > Ahh to be young again, where a few months seemed like forever. You my friend will look back and realize that even 6 years will happen in a blink of an eye. Cherish these days yong grasshopper. And with that, this all the free advice this boomer is willing to give away for free :joy::laughing:
>
> This is true, i remember being 15 when 6 months until the next Halo came out felt like forever. Now 6 months until Infinite, I didn’t realize how fast the 2020 December came if it wasn’t delayed. Now im just not paying attention.

I like to think of it as a super power that we develop as we get older. Imagine auditioning for a super hero team in Halo and they ask what my power is.

Dr. Hasley - “What’s your power?”

Me - “I can make time seem like it goes by really fast but, only for myself and, only when I look back at the last six months or more.”
Sgt Buck - "I don’t know why doc, but for some strange reason, I feel like we’re going to need this guy on the team.":joy: