Half a day gone servers still down what gives?

How is it taking this long to get the servers up. Did xbox get hacked or something, anyone got any theories?

January update! Naaah

no idea, but apparently asap to them means something different than what it means to me. At least theatre is working for me, I watched the last warzone I played earlier today to grab screen shots. I can only bring up that one.

> 2533274875982754;3:
> no idea, but apparently asap to them means something different than what it means to me. At least theatre is working for me, I watched the last warzone I played earlier today to grab screen shots. I can only bring up that one.

How long ago?

nothing is working for me. it says it’s the Xbox live party service in game and on the Xbox live website. :confused:

This one crybaby post a link that xbox live is having the issue.

> 2533274875982754;3:
> no idea, but apparently asap to them means something different than what it means to me. At least theatre is working for me, I watched the last warzone I played earlier today to grab screen shots. I can only bring up that one.

Yeah, and subscribing to be notified when service is back up is just as useless. The text arrives about an hour after your friends and everyone else has started playing again.

XBL is dead right now.

Sucks because I had all day to play too…

Ugh why does this always happen on my day off.

> 2533274909139271;4:
> > 2533274875982754;3:
> > no idea, but apparently asap to them means something different than what it means to me. At least theatre is working for me, I watched the last warzone I played earlier today to grab screen shots. I can only bring up that one.
>
>
> How long ago?

About an hour ago, just went back in and all options are greyed out, non selectable.

It’s the whole of XBL. Now we see why it’s just a problem that most of halo 5 needs connection to XBL to play.

I had to sell everything except snipers and ghosts to get two gold packs

> 2533274875982754;3:

asap means as soon as possible. its being worked on, stop expecting issues to be fixed within 30 seconds. Servers go down, deal with it.

> 2533274875084332;11:
> It’s the whole of XBL. Now we see why it’s just a problem that most of halo 5 needs connection to XBL to play.

Probably also the reason the Req’s are so unreliable too.

> 2602973356072471;13:
> > 2533274875982754;3:
> > no idea, but apparently asap to them means something different than what it means to me. At least theatre is working for me, I watched the last warzone I played earlier today to grab screen shots. I can only bring up that one.
>
>
> asap means as soon as possible. its being worked on, stop expecting issues to be fixed within 30 seconds. Servers go down, deal with it.

Thank you for stating the obvious. Are you familiar with severity levels as well?

Ive been trying to play in warzone all morning, can anyone get on at all??

It’s only been 4 hours not half the day. Exaggeration at it’s finest.

It’s 2016, we shouldn’t be having problems like this. The XBox One is the most problem prone system I have ever owned. Other than the red ring on the 360, there were nowhere near as many problems this piece of junk presents. When there were, it didn’t take them an entire day to fix it and if so, it was rare. This system has been out for how many years now, yet still has the most outrageous issues. Also, I don’t ever remember the 360 being hacked. The One has been hacked three, or four times since release. If it weren’t for Halo, I’d own a Playstation. They have their problems as well, but it is a much more solid console. Rant over

> 2533274909012839;9:
> Ugh why does this always happen on my day off.

I feel you :’( I worked all last night and do tomorrow night too. I was really looking forward to getting some time in tonight.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Its not XLive, it is just Halo 5’s servers. 343 is too incompetent to program better ones. Go hop on another game or something cause I’ve been able play a few Battlefront matches while 5 was down.