Had a Halo nightmare.

So I had a terrifying dream last night about Halo Infinite. It was the game play, and the art style. No, I do not underestimate 343, this was a random chain of thoughts I guess that lead to a worse case scenario of how the game may turn out.

Imagine the borderlands art style(but more cartoony), with Crackdown gameplay, with Fortnite, and Overwatch style UI graphics. It was a beta release. I was horrified. Explosions were blinding and huge, and toyish. everytime you got hit half your screen would blur and you would see the hexagons, and itd be bright. You would see the damage points in large red bubbly font when you shot an enemy. The only reason it looked like halo was because of the armor, and a warthog. In the dream, i made me never want to buy another halo game ever again.

Had to get this off my chest cause it was just too funny. Again, I have 0 doubts about 343 and Halo. Can’t wait for the next trailer to drop.

Funny how the games mentioned are considered problematic by parts of the gaming community because of microtransactions and lootboxes. Perhaps, it was a warning?

Sounds like a blast until you add the chance of an in-game store.

Let’s just hope its not a prophetic vision.

Obviously jesting here, move along.

That is the spookiest thing I’ve ever heard.

> 2533274792608735;1:
> So I had a terrifying dream last night about Halo Infinite. It was the game play, and the art style. No, I do not underestimate 343, this was a random chain of thoughts I guess that lead to a worse case scenario of how the game may turn out.
>
> Imagine the borderlands art style(but more cartoony), with Crackdown gameplay, with Fortnite, and Overwatch style UI graphics. It was a beta release. I was horrified. Explosions were blinding and huge, and toyish. everytime you got hit half your screen would blur and you would see the hexagons, and itd be bright. You would see the damage points in large red bubbly font when you shot an enemy. The only reason it looked like halo was because of the armor, and a warthog. In the dream, i made me never want to buy another halo game ever again.
>
> Had to get this off my chest cause it was just too funny. Again, I have 0 doubts about 343 and Halo. Can’t wait for the next trailer to drop.

wow… scary!

> 2533274890014309;4:
> Let’s just hope its not a prophetic vision.
>
>
> Obviously jesting here, move along.

That’s exactly what I was thinking…

I once had a dream where I revisited places from past dreams and they were now decrepit and abandoned. It was sad.

> 2533274792608735;1:
> So I had a terrifying dream last night about Halo Infinite. It was the game play, and the art style. No, I do not underestimate 343, this was a random chain of thoughts I guess that lead to a worse case scenario of how the game may turn out.
>
> Imagine the borderlands art style(but more cartoony), with Crackdown gameplay, with Fortnite, and Overwatch style UI graphics. It was a beta release. I was horrified. Explosions were blinding and huge, and toyish. everytime you got hit half your screen would blur and you would see the hexagons, and itd be bright. You would see the damage points in large red bubbly font when you shot an enemy. The only reason it looked like halo was because of the armor, and a warthog. In the dream, i made me never want to buy another halo game ever again.
>
> Had to get this off my chest cause it was just too funny. Again, I have 0 doubts about 343 and Halo. Can’t wait for the next trailer to drop.

Scariest thing I’ve read all week.

Oh God why would your subconscious do something like this to you? Imagine we get a spin off that’s exactly like your dream.

> 2535454703778907;8:
> I once had a dream where I revisited places from past dreams and they were now decrepit and abandoned. It was sad.

That’s pretty metal.