Hacks/Lagging, possible lag switch

I am done now, one game it actually kicked the whole team out when this person was almost dead and mad him win…it just kicked me out now. It been going on…I’m thinking of quitting and no more playing there games but I might I dont know yet, it just infuriates me…its just my rage loll. I love halo wars to death loll.

Whatever was happening OP, it’s not any kind of hacking or lag switching. It’s currently not possible to mod games or run unsigned code on the X1.
And to quote a 343 employee from just a few days ago

> In addition, all that stuff comes from dedicated servers now and not player-hosted machines like before. There’s no way another player can block data going from our independent servers to your machine.

And the freezing screen mid game, tan the game resumes and all your orders are delayed by 10 seconds till the game catches up, been in the game for months now. Like how is this not fixed. It blows my mind this is considered a minor issue

> 2533274862302097;3:
> And the freezing screen mid game, tan the game resumes and all your orders are delayed by 10 seconds till the game catches up, been in the game for months now. Like how is this not fixed. It blows my mind this is considered a minor issue

I am (sorta) happy to read I’m not alone… been having this quite regularly in recent weeks. It feels this has been getting worse.
Another thing I have lately is orders that are not (completely) executed. This only happens in the beginning of a match. E.g. I’ll send my marine somewhere, I get the visual/audio feedback but the marine doesn’t move. Or it will move but stop before reaching it’s destination.
And the strangest thing I have is that the game (every few days) will forget my settings. Usually when it also has difficulty in getting my rank in the main menu.
As annoying as these issues are, they are not game breaking imo.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Whatever was happening OP, it’s not any kind of hacking or lag switching. It’s currently not possible to mod games or run unsigned code on the X1.
> And to quote a 343 employee from just a few days ago
>
>
> > In addition, all that stuff comes from dedicated servers now and not player-hosted machines like before. There’s no way another player can block data going from our independent servers to your machine.

Could players on xbox be playing against PC players? or is it pc vs pc only and xbox vs xbox only?

Just wondering if that could be the cheaters outlet as modding on pc might be available?

Sorry I should also state that I don’t play matchmaking so I haven’t encountered any cheaters. I just was browsing these forums for my own post I have on here and stumbled upon these cheating posts.

> 2716233525274832;5:
> Could players on xbox be playing against PC players? or is it pc vs pc only and xbox vs xbox only?
>
> Just wondering if that could be the cheaters outlet as modding on pc might be available?

There are only a couple of cross play enabled playlists I think (not sure which ones), but no, as far as I’m aware stuff like this won’t be available to matchmaking on PC. We’d likely have seen or be more aware about it by now if it was.

Plz fix the game still lags and freezes till this day, I love halo, its ashame there still having issues

Please don’t revive old topics thanks