HACKERS

I have a video of a group of hackers on my file share and im not sure how to get them taken care of. They had flying warthogs, rapid fire dmrs etc. the video is called “TU neutral bomb on hemorhage”( I didnt rename it) I ran into them in Big Team. HOW DO I GET 343 TO SEE IT?

> I have a video of a group of hackers on my file share and im not sure how to get them taken care of. They had flying warthogs, rapid fire dmrs etc. the video is called “TU neutral bomb on hemorhage”( I didnt rename it) I ran into them in Big Team. HOW DO I GET 343 TO SEE IT?

Sorry buddy, but the only thing you can do is report them via their Xbox GamerTags. And that doesn’t do anything =/

> I have a video of a group of hackers on my file share and im not sure how to get them taken care of. They had flying warthogs, rapid fire dmrs etc. the video is called “TU neutral bomb on hemorhage”( I didnt rename it) I ran into them in Big Team. HOW DO I GET 343 TO SEE IT?

I checked the film in your file share and yes that is a modded game done by “J-tag” connected to computer AKA Real Time Editing… if you look at the 2 guys they change their gamer tag in the middle of the match to “Major Nelson” LMAO

> Last time I checked, the way of getting a JTAG online was known to very few and when I say that, I mean short of a hundred.
>
> With the Fall Dashboard Update in 2010, these kind of mods such as aimbot or 10th Prestige Lobbies on MW2 haven’t been possible to many, as I said, short of a hundred.
>
> Yes, aimbots exist, used widely online without complaints being filed and the user being banned, no.

see Moa told you :slight_smile:

I’ll look into this later on when I get onto Reach, as said by Orphan, it looks like its true and looking at the game, the guy has 48 DMR kills.

Did you make sure to file complaints against the users gamertags?