Hackers/Modders in BTB tonight

Rendered Link ->>>>Link

Just came across a team that were cheating in BTB Heavies on Delta Facility, skip the video forward a bit

Main things that were happening;

Flying Scorpion Warthogs lol

My guns doing no damage to the enemies

They would shoot with one needler bullet and I would die and it said they lasered me

Flying warthogs with tank shooting cannons on top

Weird Gauss hogs half way in the ground

I have never knowingly come across modders in Reach, is this a new occurrence?

EDIT IT HAS BEEN RENDERED WATCH IT LOL

The flying hogs were pretty funny though

I will render it for you but I am not sure what you described is cheating. 0_o?
(Oh, and if it was this isn’t the appropriate place to report it. )

> I will render it for you but I am not sure what you described is cheating. 0_o?
> (Oh, and if it was this isn’t the appropriate place to report it. )

Everytime a guy shot with any weapon it said he lasered that person and they died. The other team were flying about in warthogs that had scorpion cannons on them lol, how were they not cheating?

And thank you

If you watch it skip to a few mins in for the chaos lol

> > I will render it for you but I am not sure what you described is cheating. 0_o?
> > (Oh, and if it was this isn’t the appropriate place to report it. )
>
> Everytime a guy shot with any weapon it said he lasered that person and they died. The other team were flying about in warthogs that had scorpion cannons on them lol, how were they not cheating?
>
> And thank you
>
> If you watch it skip to a few mins in for the chaos lol

well if you think it really was cheating here’s what you can do if you didn’t do it already.

Just FYI:
LINK

> > > I will render it for you but I am not sure what you described is cheating. 0_o?
> > > (Oh, and if it was this isn’t the appropriate place to report it. )
> >
> > Everytime a guy shot with any weapon it said he lasered that person and they died. The other team were flying about in warthogs that had scorpion cannons on them lol, how were they not cheating?
> >
> > And thank you
> >
> > If you watch it skip to a few mins in for the chaos lol
>
> well if you think it really was cheating here’s what you can do if you didn’t do it already.
>
> Just FYI:
> LINK

I just thought people on here would want to watch people tha flying hogs in a matchmaking game lol

someone pls watch the video

Just by looking at the in-game stats, it does seem a little unusual.

As Link said, this isn’t the appropriate place to report. I believe you’re supposed to contact Microsoft directly with inquiries of cheating, but someone can correct me on that.

> Just by looking at the in-game stats, it does seem a little unusual.
>
> As Link said, this isn’t the appropriate place to report. I believe you’re supposed to contact Microsoft directly with inquiries of cheating, but someone can correct me on that.

Can someone please render at watch it, I’m not looking to report them I just thought people should know there are cheaters in the game because I haven’t seen any before or seen anyone talk about them.

And this is relevant to matchmaking, it was in matchmaking like 5 mins ago.

Look at the kills of the game, some people have scorpion kills, even though there are no scorpions on Delta Facility, they were just hogs with a scorpion cannon lol, although when I got into one I didn’t know how to make it fly and everytime I shot I got launched backwards lol

Why has this been moved to community creations lol I definitely put it in Matchmaking???

Can a mod move this back to matchmaking it has nothing to do with community creations except they cheated lol

And its been rendered, someone watch it and see the flying hogs lol

> I just thought people on here would want to watch people tha flying hogs in a matchmaking game lol
>
> someone pls watch the video

Community Creations section:
"What you can post

• Links to in-game files (such as screenshots, <mark>rendered videos</mark>, and custom maps and game types)"

LINK

… Wow… I have never seen it before… But wow…

You aren’t kidding, this is definitely modding. Like Link and I said previously, this isn’t the appropriate place to report this. I believe you report it to Microsoft, but I’m not 100% sure.

> > I just thought people on here would want to watch people tha flying hogs in a matchmaking game lol
> >
> > someone pls watch the video
>
> Community Creations section:
> “What you can post
>
> • Links to in-game files (such as screenshots, <mark>rendered videos</mark>, and custom maps and game types)”
>
> LINK

I see that but its not as if it’s a video of a Statue of Bart Simpson I made in Forge World lol, it’s a video of a Matchmaking game I just played where people have managed to hack, isn’t that a big thing lol? I dunno surely it should be a Matchmaking concern.

EDIT: Jeez I am not looking to report them I am looking to raise a concern that maybe matchmaking isn’t secure anymore. Skip the video to 8.00 mins in and watch them fly about.
How the -Yoink- does this get moved to community creations but a guy claiming that the Rocket Launcher is OP doesn’t get locked.
This is surely a big issue

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The modders GT is EDIT, at least after watching the replay and he is the only one with super jump and same modder movement as always when it comes to modders.
But he hides his GT, meaning it changes all the time and he allso switch around other players GT in that game. The after game carnage report says his EDIT. I think he has a buddy with him to judging by the replay and same service EDIT but in the after carnage it says EDIT same as one of the randoms, buddy test shoots to see if his buddy manages to activate the. mod at the start of the match.

Amazing video! Those flying Warthogs were hilarious!!

But that was very -Yoinked!- up, betraying your teammate for the Laser. He got it first, and you should accept that.

This is not the place to report cheating. Also please refrain from calling out individuals.