Hackers in swatt?

My controller seems to be very unsensitive. Im not sure if its just me but it seems like its only super fast movement or very little. I dont remember it ever being like that.

Most of the time its near perfect aim in 2 seconds or less sometime ecen under than one seconed. It seems like its mostly only in that playlist. In slayers nobody really ever gets the sniper or is good with it.

Im not sure if theyre hacking but i only came across one hacker.

So is the problem your controller or your perception? I’m not sure I understand here.

> 2533274796457055;2:
> So is the problem your controller or your perception? I’m not sure I understand here.

hes referring to what the community has been calling “heavy aim”

@OP
some games if the connection isnt good on your end or youre far from the server, there is a significant amount of input lag between you, your xbox and the server. its a known issue

the REALLY SLOW is when youre experiencing heavy aim and when it feels really fast its because you are actually getting the sensitivity you have your settings at.

need proof test 10 sensitivity in custom games then go to matchmaking and search expanded.

You will see the difference.

> 2533274796457055;2:
> So is the problem your controller or your perception? I’m not sure I understand here.

Im wondering how are all these players are making super accurate shots constantly. Almost never missing.

I doubt it’s hackers, swat is a fast paced game and of course no shields means death upon death if you’re not to careful. It’s easy to call out someone as a hack in a game like swat because it’s headshot after headshot, but with precision weapons, headshot are always gonna happen.

It’s gotta be something on your end. Try fiddling around with the sensitivity and dead zones or whatever.
(idk what dead zones are but I hear people mention it a lot about how it’s useful to change it around to your liking…)

> 2533274843762106;4:
> > 2533274796457055;2:
> > So is the problem your controller or your perception? I’m not sure I understand here.
>
> Im wondering how are all these players are making super accurate shots constantly. Almost never missing.

Im one of those people who rarely miss.

When I first read your thread I thought it was a complaint about feeling “slow turn” and input lag.

Althought connection is a huge player, individual skill and reaction time play a BIG part in being accurate and good in Swat.

> 2533274833937345;3:
> > 2533274796457055;2:
> > So is the problem your controller or your perception? I’m not sure I understand here.
>
> hes referring to what the community has been calling “heavy aim”

I know what heavy aim is but the OP mentions two things as being the issue and I wasn’t sure which was the ACTUAL issue at play. And it doesn’t appear to be the aiming. (I’m basing this on a lot of factors here.)

> 2533274843762106;4:
> > 2533274796457055;2:
>
> Im wondering how are all these players are making super accurate shots constantly. Almost never missing.

SWAT is a game of reflexes and is basically a twitch shooter. If someone keeps their reticle at head height and shoots when they see you, they’ll kill you faster than you can kill them if you’re not ready. When you play SWAT, don’t move your reticle around. Try to keep it at head height and don’t wobble your reticle all over the place.

These people are not hackers. For example, sometimes I get a shot off so fast I don’t really know what happened and I can easily see rage on the other side of that. My point is swat is really easy to kill quickly obviously. And some people are very good at it.

> 2533274796457055;7:
> > 2533274833937345;3:
> > > 2533274796457055;2:
> > > So is the problem your controller or your perception? I’m not sure I understand here.
> >
> > hes referring to what the community has been calling “heavy aim”
>
> I know what heavy aim is but the OP mentions two things as being the issue and I wasn’t sure which was the ACTUAL issue at play. And it doesn’t appear to be the aiming. (I’m basing this on a lot of factors here.)
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274843762106;4:
> > > So is the problem your controller or your perception? I’m not sure I understand here.
> >
> > Im wondering how are all these players are making super accurate shots constantly. Almost never missing.
>
> SWAT is a game of reflexes and is basically a twitch shooter. If someone keeps their reticle at head height and shoots when they see you, they’ll kill you faster than you can kill them if you’re not ready. When you play SWAT, don’t move your reticle around. Try to keep it at head height and don’t wobble your reticle all over the place.

Just recently adopt that. Its hard with many angles but its working.

Odds are it’s either your controller, connection or just plain lag and/or latency. Make sure to hard reset your Xbox from time to time, I do every day essentially since I unplug my Xbox. Xbox ones can’t be hacked…Yet. unless they found a way to use modded controllers like they were using in arena awhile back but has since been patched.

Could be server issues or lag but highly unlikely it’s hackers

Maybe high on the sensitivity.
Not hacks or cheats or nothing like that

> Im one of those people who rarely miss.
>
> When I first read your thread I thought it was a complaint about feeling “slow turn” and input lag.
>
> Althought connection is a huge player, individual skill and reaction time play a BIG part in being accurate and good in Swat.

to back you up on this point, what is also very important is already being faced and pointed where you expect players to be. that is a HUGE part of swat, and it teaches you skills for “with shields” games so that you are more likely to get 1shot advantage on someone when a firefight begins.

> 2533274796457055;7:
> SWAT is a game of reflexes and is basically a twitch shooter. If someone keeps their reticle at head height and shoots when they see you, they’ll kill you faster than you can kill them if you’re not ready. When you play SWAT, don’t move your reticle around. Try to keep it at head height and don’t wobble your reticle all over the place.

That’s the crux of Swat right there. No shields, so it’s like always spawning ‘one shot’. The people who excel at it always play with friends, and have the spawns memorized. They get map control, block some spawns and jump back and forth with their reticle right at head height in the open spawn locations and twitch shoot their opponents one after another as they spawn. It seems like they have better aim than you to be “super accurate shots constantly and almost never miss” because they just keep making the same practiced shots over and over, game after game. I’m not saying they don’t have skill, and they’ve certainly spent lots of time in game to ‘get gud’. There’s just a lot less of it needed than there is to excel at objective based arena games involving shields, radar, power weapons and considerably more strategy.

> 2533274796457055;7:
> > 2533274833937345;3:
> >
> > hes referring to what the community has been calling “heavy aim”
>
> I know what heavy aim is but the OP mentions two things as being the issue and I wasn’t sure which was the ACTUAL issue at play. And it doesn’t appear to be the aiming. (I’m basing this on a lot of factors here.)
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274843762106;4:
> >
> > Im wondering how are all these players are making super accurate shots constantly. Almost never missing.
>

Camping can also be a viable (if somewhat frowned upon) tactic. If You “guard” or “patrol” what seems to be a popular route of travel, you can rack up kills fast. Have someone cover your rear, or be quick when you check for yourself, which is sound advice. Usually after two kills, smart player will being hunting you.

Not trying to flame, but what rank are you? People that are high ranked in SWAT have lightning fast reflexes with a sensitivity that suits them during SWAT.

> 2533274939961451;16:
> Not trying to flame, but what rank are you? People that are high ranked in SWAT have lightning fast reflexes with a sensitivity that suits them during SWAT.

Was gold 4. The team balance is insanely bad. 1 bad team and bye bye rank.

I’m sorry, but the way you just described this you made it sound like random people were hacking your sensitivity rather than maybe you just did bad… everyone has bad games now and again. if there were hackers they’d be affecting their own stats to make them OP rather than yours